Rick Dennison

bobobonators

Im a bit concerned. I do not see any creativity in the playcalling.

1. I see basically zero misdirection plays.

2. I see a run on 1st down literally 90% of the time.

3. I see very little play action.

4. I see none of the unstoppable option run schemes that made this offense a top 10 offense.

Bad game for everyone today on this offense; most of all horrible play calling and game plan by the OC.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the first play of each drive. We passed 60% of the time on first down (even including the run as the last play of the half). I think you are seeing what you want to see friend. I love the bill complaints of we always run on first down, or we always do run pass run, or we dont do screens or playactions. These complaints, are almost always wrong. You might as well be a broken record in a vacuum ignoring what actually happened

Drive 1 - Run

Drive 2 - Run

Drive 3 - Pass

Drive 4 - Pass

Drive 5 - Run (this was the last play of the half)

Drive 6 - Pass (Tyrod scrambled, but it was a called pass)

Drive 7 - Pass

Drive 8 - Pass

Drive 9 - Run

Drive 10 - Pass

Edited by Crayola64

Here is the first play of each drive. We passed 60% of the time on first down (even including the run as the last play of the half). I think you are seeing what you want to see friend. I love the bill complaints of we always run on first down, or we always do run pass run, or we dont do screens or playactions. These complaints, are almost always wrong. You might as well be a broken record in a vacuum ignoring what actually happened

Drive 1 - Run

Drive 2 - Run

Drive 3 - Pass

Drive 4 - Pass

Drive 5 - Run (this was the last play of the half)

Drive 6 - Pass (Tyrod scrambled, but it was a called pass)

Drive 7 - Pass

Drive 8 - Pass

Drive 9 - Run

Drive 10 - Pass

I guess I might be. Horrible game by everyone. OL. QB. RB. OC. Shady cant have 3 yards or something like that at the half.

1. It seemed like CAR DL had penetration into the backfield on almost every play.

2. No lanes for shady to run.

3. No chemistry in passing game.

I guess what bothered me most was that offense wasnt doing anything and we didnt try anything to really disrupt the defense. No quick slant passes. No screens to WR. No bootleg Playaction on first down. Just very vanilla.