Rick Dennison

bobobonators

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...because Dennison's innovativeness has shown exactly what?....is there even the slightest inkling of progress?....

1 game we looked great

1 game we looked awful.

Let's see next week at home versus Den if the leadership and coaches can get some consistentcy going, we seem to have a playoff caliber D

Tyrod is the problem, you can only blame everyone else for so long.

Im not sayinf Tyrod was good. All im saying is that it was clear that the offense had nothing going today in the run or the pass and the OC did absolutely nothing to shake things up.

Again, very little to no misdirection. Very little play action. Very little spreading out the defense until the last drive.

But i agree Tyrod was bad. The OL also got blown up and pushed back on almost every play. And the run blocking was abysmal.

Im a bit concerned. I do not see any creativity in the playcalling.

1. I see basically zero misdirection plays.

2. I see a run on 1st down literally 90% of the time.

3. I see very little play action.

4. I see none of the unstoppable option run schemes that made this offense a top 10 offense.

Bad game for everyone today on this offense; most of all horrible play calling and game plan by the OC.

A flawed QB can really limit an OCs offense just saying.

Im not sayinf Tyrod was good. All im saying is that it was clear that the offense had nothing going today in the run or the pass and the OC did absolutely nothing to shake things up.

Again, very little to no misdirection. Very little play action. Very little spreading out the defense until the last drive.

But i agree Tyrod was bad. The OL also got blown up and pushed back on almost every play. And the run blocking was abysmal.

How is he supposed to make it better? Make our WRs not slow? Make Tyrod not one of the worst passing qbs in the NFL? Not make Carolina laugh at our WRs as they took away McCoy?

@ChrisTrapasso

Shouldn't have read too much into #Bills O Wk 1 performance b/c opponent & location. Same goes for Wk 2. #Panthers D: elite & great at home.

And don't read too much into the 2 Patriots losses this year because Brady and Belichick.

And don't read too much into the Chargers loss because...West coast travel is tough.

And don't too read much into the KC loss...that crowd noise is really tough at Arrowhead...

And don't read too much into the Denver loss...that team has a great D and our offense is "growing"

And don't read too much into.....

Blah Blah Blah Blah

And don't read too much into the 2 Patriots losses this year because Brady and Belichick.

And don't read too much into the Chargers loss because...West coast travel is tough.

And don't too read much into the KC loss...that crowd noise is really tough at Arrowhead...

And don't read too much into the Denver loss...that team has a great D and our offense is "growing"

And don't read too much into.....

Blah Blah Blah Blah

Don't read too much into the last 17 years, it's tough to win in the NFL.