Jerry Jones Impeding Contract Extension for Roger Goodell - Extension Officially Signed

26CornerBlitz

.....wonder if Plastic Puss submitted his kid's name as Goodell's obvious replacement yet??...........

He's not the obvious replacement.

No doubt the NFL brand is tarnished, and it's time to lead the league into the future with a new legacy.

B9317993548Z.1_20150723175721_000_GSCBDA

"No stone unturned!"

maxresdefault.jpg

Jerrah is a lover, not a fighter (like Zeke)

This wins the internets today!😝

Something else he has in common with Krafty Bob, he of the blond bimbo actress girlfriend a quarter his age he picked up a few months after his wonderful (and after reading about her, that's not sarcasm) wife, who was the original source of Bob's $, passed away.

This wins the internets today!

Something else he has in common with Krafty Bob, he of the blond bimbo actress girlfriend a quarter his age he picked up a few months after his wonderful (and after reading about her, that's not sarcasm) wife, who was the original source of Bob's $, passed away.

...Kraft never hid his new main squeeze.....age 31 and a gold digger???...NOT a chance (COUGH)....his choice......it's the purple pill stupid.....Jones was an investigation into sexual harassment charges that quickly vaporized.....hhmmm (COUGH- how much $$$).....

I believe NFL profits are at an all time high, with revenues hitting 14 BILLION in 2016. As the Commissioner of the NFL, I'd say that's fairly significant

...pretty sure I read Goodell vows to take the NFL to 25 billion in revenues by 2027........anybody interested in away game vs the North Korean Bombers in the future??.............