Anyone else tired of hearing "it was just the Jets..."?

TheFunPolice

No, they sucked going in. Not sure where you read anywhere except maybe the Jets equivalent of TBD, or some ex coaches ballwashing blog, that the Jets were anything other than bad.

They are not good, nor does their FO want them to be this season it seems.

If the Bills go to Carolina and win this Sunday and people are still saying "it's only the Jets and Panthers", then yeah, the whambulance is warranted. Not now, however.

Last I looked, the Pant hers won 1 more game than the Jest last year, which (outside of past history) wouldn't have them predicted to be such a great team this year. People lay too much weight on "but Superbowl 2 years ago!"

Remember when the Bills went 3-0 or 5-2 or something then the wheels fell off? It turned out we were squeaking out exciting wins against bad teams.

Imma wait and see where we, and where the teams we win and lose to are, midseason, before I get either high or low.

I will say, after watching some of the downright putrid QB performances last week I do wonder more why Kaep is unemployed.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills handled them easily (the score didn't do justice to the game).

The game really wasn't decided until the Jets punted with 4 minutes left. Not easily

To me it was a no-Win game. Win, well it is only the Jets. Lose, people jumping off bridges

Edited by MarkyMannn

The game really wasn't decided until the Jets punted with 4 minutes left. Not easily

To me it was a no-Win game. Win, well it is only the Jets. Lose, people jumping off bridges

Considering the people who'd be jumping...sounds like a win-win to me.

Right now it's good, regardless of who it was against. But we may feel differently at the end of the year... When we have only 4 wins & the Jets have 3 wins and pick before us in the draft, we might wish they came back & beat us. But at this point when we still have a chance to do stuff during the season, it's still a good thing.

Edited by BigDingus