Oh Marcell

billsfan_34

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He basically moved as little as possible. He hung around the LOS all game. Had a couple chances to help finish off tackles but chose to wait and watch. Got pushed far off the goal line for McCown's QB sneak. It was really bad.

I was over Marcel Haynesworth 2 years ago. We can't get him off this team fast enough. He got his payday and nothing more to play for. Maybe he can learn how to paint with Maybin...

There is 11 players, Marcell's contributions were pedestrian. Nice try

There are indeed and it takes just one guy missing an assignment or not doing his job to ruin things. 12 points on 214 total yards and 11 first downs. Pick another day to B word and moan about Dareus.

There are indeed and it takes just one guy missing an assignment or not doing his job to ruin things. 12 points on 214 total yards and 11 first downs. Pick another day to B word and moan about Dareus.

Im not bitchin and moaning- just callin it as I see it. Most fans expect more considering his contract. Thanks for explaing the game to me im a novice- take care

He was doubled well over half of the snaps he played

He didn't make a single impact play though he held his ground for the most part

Neither did Hughes

Shaq had a fewa nd KW had a few

Overall quite a good effort against the run so the DL must have done an adequate job

I was expecting more from Dareus but he didn't play poorly