Week 1 Game Balls vs. NYJ

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain the dislike of playcalling when they had over 400 yards of offense and averaged almost 6 yards a play. Can someone explain why running the ball on first down was a problem....when they had 190 yards of rushing lol. I'll wait

If you wish to revel in the numbers produced against a tanking football team that's your prerogative. Its great that they blasted out several 15-20 yd bursts on 2nd and 3rd downs, awesome. This game was a lot closer than it should have been. I for one don't look at this team as a sacrificial lamb. So many are looking for a 2-3 win season like its a given and get so much satisfaction from barely beating a 1-2 win team. I expect more and if you feel I'm delusional then that's ok.

Can someone explain the dislike of playcalling when they had over 400 yards of offense and averaged almost 6 yards a play. Can someone explain why running the ball on first down was a problem....when they had 190 yards of rushing lol. I'll wait

Because haters gotta hate.

If you wish to revel in the numbers produced against a tanking football team that's your prerogative. Its great that they blasted out several 15-20 yd bursts on 2nd and 3rd downs, awesome. This game was a lot closer than it should have been. I for one don't look at this team as a sacrificial lamb. So many are looking for a 2-3 win season like its a given and get so much satisfaction from barely beating a 1-2 win team. I expect more and if you feel I'm delusional then that's ok.

haha ok. So basically, they played a bad team so if they didnt kill them they are also bad. That is a misunderstanding of the NFL. Just like the patriots squeaking by the 3-7 jets last year lol (please explain that).

But I can't point out that the bills did exactly what they needed to do and did it well, and that stats and numbers back it up. But it doesnt count because jets are bad.....got it

Edited by Crayola64