Gilmore!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Burned much??? Who you gonna blame on that one!!!

Also, nice attempt to tackle the running backs feet! Not!!!

Oh, I just love it!!! All those that said we gave up "talent" to NE. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Gilmore is way overrated!

Edited by Houston's #1 Bills Fan

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I swear he looked like he was dogging it on the Hunt TD pass...McCourty blew past him. Looked like he was jogging or tired.

He always looks like that....

Last year (can't remember which game), he had an interception and would likely have scored a touchdown, but was just half-stepping it and was tackled or knocked out of bounds.

Well if that's the scheme Patricia called shouldn't he expect it?

Love this place Bills get crucified for TD Mike and Hogan leaving but Gilmore's a bum always has been.

I said he was expecting help...you don't play that route open to outside shoulder five yards off unless the call is help over the top.

I said he was expecting help...you don't play that route open to outside shoulder five yards off unless the call is help over the top.

Right I got you I misread. Exactly - everyone saying he got roasted on that particular play is either still salty or don't know what they're looking at.

He looked just as lost as he did in Rex Ryan's defense.

WTF was he doing on the long pass to the RB? He didn't even try to come back and make a tackle, he was running downfield ahead of Hunt!

So glad that clown is gone.

Edited by Azucho98