Chiefs/Pats Game Balls

bobobonators

It may have been McCourty. Nevertheless, it looked good seeing Gilmore run like a clown.

Cool I guess. I thought he was one of the best corners the Bills had in a while, tackling issues being a big negative of course.

Also, in the 1st half tonight it looked like Gilmore was playing very well when he was in man.

Cool I guess. I thought he was one of the best corners the Bills had in a while, tackling issues being a big negative of course.

Also, in the 1st half tonight it looked like Gilmore was playing very well when he was in man.

His durability was a bit of an issue. And we had him when he was young. You usually don't get more durable with age. I don't see Gilmore aging well.

His durability was a bit of an issue. And we had him when he was young. You usually don't get more durable with age. I don't see Gilmore aging well.

Also valid. And I didn't expect the Bills to pay him what he received from the Pats, not even close.

But some people here had unrequited hate for the guy, and he shut a lot of receivers down while he was here. These same posters go apopletic about Hogan and Gilislee leaving, both mediocre guys. Gilmore has more talent in his left foot than both of them put together.

Bobo is right about MG too. The goalline TDs were nice and look nice on the scoresheet, but he was mediocre last night.

Doug Whaley - his sinister plan has fallen in to place.

Tom Brady - 44% completion percentage was just 4 points higher than his age, but 3 points lower than Tim Tebow's career average of 47%.

Danny Amendola's Brain - chalk up another Concussion for Danny Boy. The pipes the pipes or Neurologists soon will be calling.

Dontae Hightower's Knee - clearly Big Hightower suffered what appeared to be a less minor sprain and was lucky to get out without the dreaded PCL or ACL tear.

Robert Kraft - got a new pair of Patriot color themed Air Force One's and proceeded to flub the tag line "Sweetest One Yet" or whatever obnoxious tag it was. All I know is it was great to see the Pats owner get his Boeing's fleet offense grounded & his defense completely shredded for one night.

The New England Fans - 😐..........way to stick around till the end, and never give up! NOT! The stadium was empty with 5 minutes to go. It was fun to see the overprivileged obnoxious Boston blowhards get treated to a big slice of humble pie on opening night.😂

Edited by Dr.Sack

My game ball goes to Mr Hubris.

The Patriots live the stay-in-the-moment cliché every hour of every day. They don't spend any more time polishing past trophies than they do booking Super Bowl hotel reservations in the middle of October. But on Thursday night, before opening the season against a room-temperature opponent, the Kansas City Chiefs, the Patriots finally surrendered to human nature. They finally stopped for a moment to tell themselves: You know what, we are pretty damn special.

Take a bow Mr Hubris 👏👏

Haha, what a sad thread.

Props to Alex Smith for having the game of his life. Slim Andy Reid showed he's one of the best coaches in the NFL. And Hunt looks like a stud.

Great W for them.

andy was sure taking the game serious. not many out coach billy boy so my game ball goes to coach.

andy was sure taking the game serious. not many out coach billy boy so my game ball goes to coach.

He outcosched him a couple years ago too. He is a great regular season coach who struggles with clock management and chokes a bit in the playoffs. But Reid is really good. If Smith could consistently make those throws down field, KC has SB potential. But I don't think he can.

All i know is that i t was satisfying seeing the Pats get beat by their own game last night.

NE usually hammers teams and goes up by a few scores which demoralises opposing teams.........KC stuck it to them last night by taking a page right out of the Hoodies game planning playbook.

It sure was nice seeing NE demoralised and kind of just give up.

Also..........

Game ball goes to Gilmour..........christ, what a useless tool.