Reggie Ragland unlikely to make Chiefs debut

Bob&Doug

I thought they said his knee was healed and he just needed to get re-acclimated? I mean he was playing for the Bills in the preseason...

Did he hurt it again?

I think both teams knew it was an investment in the future Ragland. Not current state

The Ragland trade is a real head scratcher. He was the best player in the galaxy in training camp last year, per Rex.

in this galaxy?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wishing him bad... But, the trade was made for a reason.

The only question is should have they waited for him to get fully healthy before pulling the plug?

Everything I have read so far is that Rags has really impressed so far and people seem to think he will make a big contribution this year. Not sure in what context, but he has garnered some pretty good buzz there since arriving.

Nah... Im perfectly simmered. You tried calling me out, I proved you completely and utterly wrong and instead of admitting your mistake you're hiding behind another dumb post.

We may both be Bills fans but other than that I'm sure we have very little in common.

Lighten up Francis.

Was there something more to the knee?

I mean Welker and AD tore two ligaments I believe around the December timeframe and we're both ready for next season.

Justin Houston was doing plyometric drills without a brace around 3 months after his ACL surgery.

I've had a few friends who tore theirs and none of them went past 9 months before they were fully healed.

Ragland is going on 13 months and still not fully healed.

Shawne Merriman. We have seen this before... :(

Does this limited the tank? Ragland still hurt. Williams is on practice squad. The moves are not that farfetched.

No, ESPECIALLY with Gaines healthy. That in itself voids the Darby loss and with Matthews playing, Watkins gets hurt and the management are looking like geniuses.

No, ESPECIALLY with Gaines healthy. That in itself voids the Darby loss and with Matthews playing, Watkins gets hurt and the management are looking like geniuses.

I guess i worded that poorly. I mean does this limit or diminish all the tank talk. I agree. I would not be surprised if Matthews and Gaines match or surpass Watkins and Darbys individual

Simmer down, champ. You're also a Bills fan so you're at least as dumb as me, if not dumber.

I also hope he has great career. Starting in 2019.

Nah... Im perfectly simmered. You tried calling me out, I proved you completely and utterly wrong and instead of admitting your mistake you're hiding behind another dumb post.

We may both be Bills fans but other than that I'm sure we have very little in common.

:lol: :lol:

Yall actually arguing thats so lame :lol: :lol:

The Ragland trade was for a pick in 2019, you goof. I'm guessing you didn't know that. Meaning it'd be best for the Bills if he wasn't a factor for the next two years, not just this season. Now go back to playing with your legos with your helmet on and let the adults converse.

It has to be more than just an ACL. I have had both of mine repaired, and I was back to 100% in a year's time - and I'm not a gifted athlete with access to state-of-the-art rehab resources like Reggie Ragland is. I was fortunate to have minimal cartilage or other collateral damage both times, but it's very common for folks to damage the meniscus and/or articular cartilage at the time of injury. I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing talk of microfracture surgery soon.

It has to be more than just an ACL. I have had both of mine repaired, and I was back to 100% in a year's time - and I'm not a gifted athlete with access to state-of-the-art rehab resources like Reggie Ragland is. I was fortunate to have minimal cartilage or other collateral damage both times, but it's very common for folks to damage the meniscus and/or articular cartilage at the time of injury. I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing talk of microfracture surgery soon.

It's definitely strange this far out with what a standard NFL procedure it is