Bills Waive/Injured TJ Yates

Roundybout

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But but but i was told they cant cut a Concussed player.

So this cant be true.

Vindicated

Not quite.

To make room on the roster for Thornton the Bills released DT DeAndre Coleman and placed QB TJ Yates on injured reserve.

Not quite.

To make room on the roster for Thornton the Bills released DT DeAndre Coleman and placed QB TJ Yates on injured reserve.

Yep i am. Still concussed. Off the Roster. Was specially told many times would not happen.

Now can release from IR once healthy or with Injury Settlement

Yep i am. Still concussed. Off the Roster. Was specially told many times would not happen.

You said a concussed player can't be cut. He wasn't cut he was put on IR. There is a difference. You don't win this one buddy. Semantics count.

Happy Birthday, Kirby!

giphy.gif
Kirby, like A & M at the end of the third quarter on Sunday, i thought I had this bet won hands down as of Monday. I was actually picking out my hat yesterday. Now I don't know what to believe. He was cut im essence, but is IR a loophole? :) Edited by dave mcbride

They didn't release him as you claimed they could.

You said a concussed player can't be cut. He wasn't cut he was put on IR. There is a difference. You don't win this one buddy. Semantics count.

And he could have been cut to there smart one. Just like Butler was.

So can cut one but not the other right. Really people