So Tyrod hasent practiced in over a week and a half...

Steptide

And Suday i will hope they win.

Doesnt mean i will stope being critical of this football team because they beat a tanking Jets. (If they beat a tanking Jets)

I know it is so much fun having a QB not good enough

One more year. One more year

Have hope my friend. Hope is all we have.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But they'll still start him if he's ready to go. This makes me nervous. Peterman has had all 1st team reps for close to 2 weeks now. Imo he's more pre pared for the jets game. Even if it's only the jets game and tyrod is back in week 2. Tyrod will look rusty if he plays this week

Don't be nervous man, we are looking at a 50/65 carry game by all our combines RB's with or without a healthy Taylor. Power run game and solid defense all year long.

Trevor s

So did Trevor Siemion. They're both bums that should be sitting on the bench waiting for a #1 get hurt. 3,000 yards in this passing league can be done by anyone. Stinky Blake Bortles even almost had 4,000 yards. Tyrod is a bum with a capital B.

Tyrod isn't a great QB by any stretch. But looking at yard totals without examining the number of passing attempts is pointless. It took Bortles over 600 attempts to get to that 4K number while Tyrod had 380 and 436 in his two years as the starter.

Don't be nervous man, we are looking at a 50/65 carry game by all our combines RB's with or without a healthy Taylor. Power run game and solid defense all year long.

And a 7-9 record

Let's put a better version of the offense out than last year. And kick some ass on defense and take this team to 11-5. I wanna know we have the right coaches on this team for once. A guy that will be here a decade. Don't you want to think we have the right staff for sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's put a better version of the offense out than last year. And kick some ass on defense and take this team to 11-5. I wanna know we have the right coaches on this team for once. A guy that will be here a decade. Don't you want to think we have the right staff for sure? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the right QB a top QB and they will do wonders for whoever the staff is.

Let's put a better version of the offense out than last year. And kick some ass on defense and take this team to 11-5. I wanna know we have the right coaches on this team for once. A guy that will be here a decade. Don't you want to think we have the right staff for sure? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the right QB a top QB and they will do wonders for whoever the staff is.

I wanna know they can coach both sides of the ball so if we get that qb he doesn't end up like luck or Bree's or rivers etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Thanks for that. I just didnt know that it is so great having a QB that is not part of the future here.

I don't think that highly of Taylor anymore either, but you're posting on the topic gets pretty nauseating. You can't will the starter. Either enjoy the season or don't. We all know Tyrod is getting replaced next season. Just move on man. This season is what it is. A couple feel good games during a poor run to the off season. Doesn't really matter who starts.

Peterman has his weaknesses too. When teams start flooding the zone and his only course is to throw it over the top you are going to see Fitzpatrick. A guy that can understand offenses extremely well, gets rid of the ball quick, but quickly loses because there is nowhere to throw to short and has no arm to get the ball over the top.

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda hoping Peterman starts, because I'd like to see what we have in the kid before picking a new QB in the first round next year. But a healthy Tyrod is also good news, at the very least for depth at the most important position. Glad to see him back at practice.

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda hoping Peterman starts, because I'd like to see what we have in the kid before picking a new QB in the first round next year. But a healthy Tyrod is also good news, at the very least for depth at the most important position. Glad to see him back at practice.

Well said. That's where I'm gonna leave off with this thread. I'm with Dork.

+1

Gotta get him in before that one game contract expires.