So Tyrod hasent practiced in over a week and a half...

Steptide

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he or is he not part of the long term solution. At 18M cap hit easy no. So why even play him what does he offer? Is he going to improve finally in year 3 as a starter and 8 years in the league Anticipation and pocket throwing?

Probably not, but what is the harm in seeing it? Odds are peterman isn't the guy either.

Anyone who thinks Peterman is the better option to start right now because he made a few throws against 2nd and the 3rd stringers in meaningless games needs to get their head checked. TT has over 30 starts, a winning record, is a dual threat and is definitely our best option to start. Not to say Peterman won't be a good QB or even perhaps a good QB in the league, but TT has earned his spot as the man to lead the offense. If he struggles in the new offense and the Bills are something like 2-6, then I'd give Peterman a shot.

FAKENEWS - he threw plenty against 1's, and unlike TT actually connected on many of them.

What in heck has anyone feeling good about Tyrod in this system?

Tyrod has been absolutely brutal this preseason. QBR 29.7 is about as bad as it gets.

2 for 7 on third down and many if not all of those non conversions were before the starters were removed.

He finished 11-23 passing for 93 yards and a passer rating of 58.8.

Just oozes hof...

Where have i crowned anything with Peterman. Please show me where. I really would love to see that.

Fact is he is a better QB throwing than TT. Is a Rookie and before going into a loaded QB draft should see what you have out of him.

Sorry you just cant accept that and think this is a playoff team.

I need the number 12 ranked defense. The number 7 ranked offense to make playoffs. Number 1 run game with 2600 yards, 34-3500 pass yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are just reading your tea leaves, bob. You don't have to say anything remotely close to our argument for us to assert what you really mean!

:)

Nice try. I have been on record for over a year now to draft a QB. And also on record what i see as Petermans ceiling.

no.

They may well become cleared to play week 1, but as of today they are not.

True. But since TT is in the last stage before being cleared, it could be at any time. Taking first first team reps on Tuesday, and saying on Twitter just now he's happy to be back and it's game week just makes it all the more likely

Nice try. I have been on record for over a year now to draft a QB. And also on record what i see as Petermans ceiling.

But our coach is on record that TT is the guy and you read his leaves to mean he will never play another snap for us. Things get so blurry when you get deep in these benders, bob. Come back and join us in some real talk.

But our coach is on record that TT is the guy and you read his leaves to mean he will never play another snap for us. Things get so blurry when you get deep in these benders, bob. Come back and join us in some real talk.

Again cool either way it doesnt matter to me. One more year just one more year of me having to read excuses made for this player

The protocol phases, for those who don't know it:

1. Rest and recovery: Until a player returns to the "baseline level of signs and symptoms and neurological examination," only limited stretching and balance activities are recommended. Electronics, social media and team meetings are all to be avoided.
  2. Light aerobic exercise: The NFL recommends 10-20 minutes on a stationary bike or treadmill without resistance training or weight training. The cardiovascular activity is monitored by an athletic trainer to "determine if there are any recurrent concussion signs or symptoms."
  3. Continued aerobic exercise and introduction of strength training: Increased duration and intensity of aerobic exercise with strength training added. An athletic trainer will supervise to watch for recurrent concussions signs or symptoms.
  4. Football specific activities: The cognitive load of playing football will be added and players will participate in non-contact activities for the typical duration of a full practice.
  5. Full football activity/clearance: A player returns to full participation in practice, including contact without restriction.

Looks like Tyrod did Step 4 today. If concussion symptoms don't return after non-contact practice, he can return to playing.

source: https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/9/18/12940926/nfl-concussion-protocol-explained