So Tyrod hasent practiced in over a week and a half...

Steptide

But they'll still start him if he's ready to go. This makes me nervous. Peterman has had all 1st team reps for close to 2 weeks now. Imo he's more pre pared for the jets game. Even if it's only the jets game and tyrod is back in week 2. Tyrod will look rusty if he plays this week

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But they'll still start him if he's ready to go. This makes me nervous. Peterman has had all 1st team reps for close to 2 weeks now. Imo he's more pre pared for the jets game. Even if it's only the jets game and tyrod is back in week 2. Tyrod will look rusty if he plays this week

...if that happens, -9 should tell you which way to go.......

My gut - Tyrod will be moved if they can find a trade partner.

...if you mean in 2017, how then do you staff the QB spot?.....just curious......and if you're the GM,,,,what is the offer you would reasonably expect and take?......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

now, just curious...but why do u thinking this?

Well his comments about Nate being ready to handle an advanced playbook. Then the comments about "short term gains hurting long term success" or something to that effect. And the Compensatory pick being in their mind

Those point to me that my gut says OBD decided finally what this year really was and gave up on trying to sell the entire compete for playoffs this year stuff

Sal Capaccio ‏Verified account @SalSports 12s12 seconds ago

Tyrod Taylor and TJ Yates are both out here with helmets on stretching with team.

Now if Peterman starts that will say something. But, my guess is TT starts if practicing today.

Now it appears both QBs are cleared whats going to happen with Webb?

I have a feeling more changes to come,

Now if Peterman starts that will say something. But, my guess is TT starts if practicing today.

Now it appears both QBs are cleared whats going to happen with Webb?

I have a feeling more changes to come,

nothing about being cleared.