Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets run defense is still pretty stout. Last season McCoy totaled 69 yards on 20 carries against them. Even with Richardson out of the picture they are stacked there.

Honestly if we are able to come away with the win it's going to have to be due to TT passing and making plays with his legs. Screens to Shady and Zay. Not sure how much Matthews will play. I see a short TD run for Tolbert and 3 FGs for a 16 point total.

Jets offensively is looking rather...well offensive. McCown, Powell (who did run up 122 yards against Rex's Bills last year) and maybe some old man Forte is all they have. Nothing really at TE and Enunwa is out. I do see them with a TD after a TT turnover deep in our territory. Tack on a FG and my prediction 16-10 Buffalo victory!

If our Rookie has to start his first NFL game, the Jets at New Era Stadium in front of 80,000 of the NFLs greatest show fans,he will be the luckiest rookie in the league! I do think giving Tyrod a week to make sure he is ok would be. Smart move. I don't want him hurt when we have to put Peterman in against defenses like Carolina, NE,Pitt, or Oakland that are good but are really going to try to kill him. The Jets aren't that bad but losing Richardson got to weaken them, we should be able to run against them.

If our Rookie has to start his first NFL game, the Jets at New Era Stadium in front of 80,000 of the NFLs greatest show fans,he will be the luckiest rookie in the league! I do think giving Tyrod a week to make sure he is ok would be. Smart move. I don't want him hurt when we have to put Peterman in against defenses like Carolina, NE,Pitt, or Oakland that are good but are really going to try to kill him. The Jets aren't that bad but losing Richardson got to weaken them, we should be able to run against them.

80,000?

I wonder if JWill asked to be cut? Maybe he wanted a chance to be a starter somewhere?

I wonder about a number of players thinking that way. we will likely never know.

next.

hurts to say it sometimes. cold business

ps the TJ Ward story. just kinda wonder. they did not even ask him to take a pay cut. always more than meets the eye I suppose :huh:

Edited by 3rdand12

The legend of Jwill grows. By the way, which team picked him up?

unclaimed

I wonder if JWill asked to be cut? Maybe he wanted a chance to be a starter somewhere?

which team wants him as a starter? He wasn't even claimed. I don't get how much the tide turned on this player in the last couple months. It's hilarious.

I wonder about a number of players thinking that way. we will likely never know.

next.

hurts to say it sometimes. cold business

ps the TJ Ward story. just kinda wonder. they did not even ask him to take a pay cut. always more than meets the eye I suppose :huh:

Just read in the shoutbox that JWill went unclaimed, according to Sal Capaccio.

Edited by Rockinon