is jonathan williams next? - update: now cut

ronnieroscoe

Even with their extra picks, there is no way the Bills can fill all the holes and compete for a Playoff Spot before this thing gets to 20 years of no Playoffs.

No QB

LG is 35

Center is now 31-32 years old

No answer at RG or RT

McCoy is 29 now

No #1 WR

The Tight Ends are mediocre

Kyle Williams is 34 now

Dareus is hanging by a thread

Weak Linebacker group with no depth

No name corners

1 deep at Safety

Rookie HC with archaic offensive philosophy

Gotta agree here.

It's going to take landing a franchise QB and nailing multiple drafts for this team to have a legit shot.

Maybe we contend in 2020.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, lets blindly trust these nobodies.

But to review: EJ - backup qb for SB contender

Woods - big offseason contract

Kiko - nice offseason contract and traded for one of the best rbs in the NFL

Hopkins - really good K for Was

Darby - traded for a wr with solid numbers and a 3rd

Sammy - bad trade but still traded for a player and a 2nd

The way some of you talk about Whaley, you'd think these guys would be out of the NFL.

Lol now I've seen it all . Praise for ej

lol you guys sure are losing your **** over a 5th round RB who hasn't done jack squat on the field.

Jesus for the last time it is because of the double talk this release confirms from OBD.

Otherwise the same exact CULTURE of the past 17 year

Remember they are still going to trot TT out there and tell us they are contending and fight for their 6 wins.

Lets be real....

he was a third string back last year with 94 yards on a running team and the two guys in front of him were banged up for a few games and also mist some.

He was not going to make or break the season.

Now please tell me what Tolbert, Jones and Banyard did.

Ooo lest not forget a rookie coming off a foot injury

Edited by MAJBobby

Now please tell me what Tolbert, Jones and Banyard did.

Ooo lest not forget a rookie coming off a foot injury

I think the problem here is a lot of guys sold themselves on JW after MG was not retained.

JW was no better than JB in the preseason games imo.

Tolbert is a package guy, they will use in short yardage as well as some other formations.

I think the problem here is a lot of guys sold themselves on JW after MG was not retained.

Tolbert is a package guy, they will use in short yardage as well as some other formations.

Sure sell yourself that. Tolbert was promised the 3rd RB job in March. Yeah keep selling your earn it stuff McD

Tolbert is not an effective player...what other formations do you think he'll play?

man this new FO sure is getting a lot of praise. the previous FO brought IN talent, while this new regime is doing the opposite, while at the same time, telling the fans they are building a winner and this not being a throwaway season..

more contradiction.

You offer nothing to this message board. You're more emotional than my four year old daughter. It's really pathetic.

Neither does Tolberts 3.3 ypc does it.

But its ok Wayne dont question the Process. Blindly trust it. Thats what they want from fans

Edited by MAJBobby

Thats a good point. Trying to figure out how the tide turned so fast on Jwill since most here thought he was trash a few months ago. He looked better this preseason but the others looked good too. They probably hope to just stash him on the PS. If he does happen to get claimed, they will find another young RB to stash. Edited by YoloinOhio

man this new FO sure is getting a lot of praise. the previous FO brought IN talent, while this new regime is doing the opposite, while at the same time, telling the fans they are building a winner and this not being a throwaway season..

more contradiction.

Yeah they should do everything the previous front office did because they were so successful.

So many of you are on meth.