Jerry Richardson? (Panthers owner)

With the Bills GM and HC both coming from Carolina and both seemingly being well liked by the Carolina owner I'm starting to wonder. Richardson doesn't strike me as one of these super greedy owners like Kraft, Snyder, Jones and McNair but maybe i was off. If you can read between the lines wrt how the owners feel about Pegula buying the Bills and keeping them in Buffalo you know that some of them will never give up in their quest to oust the team. That may or may not involve Bon Jersey but I know boozy Bob isn't giving up on grabbing more money. He'll be shaking Pegula's hand while he's pissing in his pocket. Deny it all you want. Kraft knows Ralph tricked him with all the stipulations and he doesn't like it.

Now what about Richardson? Do any of you know where he ranks on the dirt bag owner list? Because if he is in with the fat drunk from NE maybe he plants a few guys here a la Major League. I would never believe it ordinarily but look at Beane/McD since they got here. They dump the Bills best talent, refuse to select a top talent in the draft by moving waaaaaaaay down and then let's everyone know how annoyed he is with the fan base for thinking we are tanking. If you were trying to sabotage something wouldn't those be steps you'd take? On the field and in interviews, McD seem to have his act together....big time. He is sharp and precise with his words and says all of the right things. Then he starts Vlad Ducasse.

I doubt any of this is true, but if you wanted to send a poison pill to Buffalo wouldn't this be a good way of doing it?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the Bills GM and HC both coming from Carolina and both seemingly being well liked by the Carolina owner I'm starting to wonder. Richardson doesn't strike me as one of these super greedy owners like Kraft, Snyder, Jones and McNair but maybe i was off. If you can read between the lines wrt how the owners feel about Pegula buying the Bills and keeping them in Buffalo you know that some of them will never give up in their quest to oust the team. That may or may not involve Bon Jersey but I know boozy Bob isn't giving up on grabbing more money. He'll be shaking Pegula's hand while he's pissing in his pocket. Deny it all you want. Kraft knows Ralph tricked him with all the stipulations and he doesn't like it.

Now what about Richardson? Do any of you know where he ranks on the dirt bag owner list? Because if he is in with the fat drunk from NE maybe he plants a few guys here a la Major League. I would never believe it ordinarily but look at Beane/McD since they got here. They dump the Bills best talent, refuse to select a top talent in the draft by moving waaaaaaaay down and then let's everyone know how annoyed he is with the fan base for thinking we are tanking. If you were trying to sabotage something wouldn't those be steps you'd take? On the field and in interviews, McD seem to have his act together....big time. He is sharp and precise with his words and says all of the right things. Then he starts Vlad Ducasse.

I doubt any of this is true, but if you wanted to send a poison pill to Buffalo wouldn't this be a good way of doing it?

Well, there you go....

If I started a thread on all the things I doubt are true, I'd be very busy, and accept my ban in the hopes that humanity could forgive me. :)

Well, there you go....

If I started a thread on all the things I doubt are true, I'd be very busy, and accept my ban in the hopes that humanity could forgive me. :)

Sorry if my wording was a little off Webster. I should have said " I can't be sure any of this is true". That's because it would seem that Beane and McDermott would hurt future job prospects but maybe Richardson made them some promises. Why else would they do such stupid crap?

Sorry if my wording was a little off Webster. I should have said " I can't be sure any of this is true". That's because it would seem that Beane and McDermott would hurt future job prospects but maybe Richardson made them some promises. Why else would they do such stupid crap?

The good part is we clearly know which side of the T Bar to put you.

Time will tell..... You may in fact be right here.

If Richardson wanted to screw the Peguilas, all he has to do is tell Roger Goodell Terry owns both the Sabres AND the Bills. I've read that isn't allowed.

He made a backroom deal to ship his top guys to some out of division team to sabotage them for.........some reason. The two sports in one city thing is the ace in his back pocket. He'll spring that later if he has to.

I meant more a decision tree, but I'd meet you for a cold one. I'll buy! :beer:

Is the decision tree a ripoff of the big tree? I'm confused.

But if you think Kraft doesn't have a goal of screwing Buffalo out of the Bills, you are mistaken. I'm confident he will lose but he is a ruthless drunk POS and will keep at it.

Yup, cause the Bills have been such a threat over the last 17 years that they needed someone from the outside to come in and sabotage them...lol. If the other owners really wanted to sabotage the Bills, they would have just tried to talk Pegula into leaving all of Ralph Wilson's old cronies in place...

Is this actually a serious thread?

If it is, there are some thoughts that really should just be kept to yourself!

Edited by BillsFan4

Yup, cause the Bills have been such a threat over the last 17 years that they needed someone from the outside to come in and sabotage them...lol. If the other owners really wanted to sabotage the Bills, they would have just tried to talk Pegula into leaving all of Ralph Wilson's old cronies in place...

Too late!

Huh? It has nothing to do with W/L. Kraft wants the Toronto money. And his boy Bon Jersyey if possible.

The Pegulas have voted to rip away 4 teams from their fanbases in just 3 years of ownership. Should we really be worried about Bob Jovi right now?

Edited by jmc12290

well done. Well done my friend.

Did you know man came from Mars.

Just look at Putin for proof.

Edited by cba fan