Sorry Guys

Buffalo716

Mahomes and Watson were picked 10 and 12 this year....Goff, RGIII, Sanchez......all top 5.....just draft good players...

So you choose outliers? Also, why are we writing off Goff already?

over 50% of today's starting QB's were drafted top 5.

Edited by CountDorkula

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fair, but I also like the leverage a top 5 would give. Our guy's not there? Move on down and grab more picks.

Either way, I think the FO is on the right path. You have to deconstruct to reconstruct. I'm all for a clean slate with a vision for the future.

I get the plan but getting too old to wait much longer

So you choose outliers? Also, why are we writing off Goff already?

over 50% of today's starting QB's were drafted top 5.

Just a small sample size...as far as Goff....some here think if we pick a QB in top 5 he's gonna be Jim Kelly right away

If this team regressed from last year we picked the wrong coaches and that's what I'm worried about long term. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disagree. It regressed because we lost both starting CB's

Lost 75% of the WR group.

Weakened the already weak LB group.

Got rid of all S depth.

Edited by CountDorkula

If the Bills are on their way to 2-14 this season, many fans will give up....there will be very little hope and confidence that this will turn around. There were (2) 2-14 and (1) 4-12 season before the Bills turned it around but that was before the salary cap and free agency. The Superbowl teams were kept together because there wasn't free agency. Rebuilding from 2-14 will not be easy and will be painful to watch

So what?

So what if fans give up? If they give up NOW after 17 years of ****, then that's more of a statement on THEM than the team.

I am in football mode and I just hate tanking talk. Life is already hard and the Bills are an outlet. I want them to do well today and in the future and I want a QB but we don't need a 1-15 season for one.

I was always told to never give up. Football is a tough game for tough people

We all want to win

Football is my life and passion and I hate losing. Sorry if I offended anybody I'm here as a Bills Fan as we all should be

Sometimes losing is the best way to win. Its called the Fabian Strategy developed by Roman general Quintus Fabius Maximus Verrucosus, or Fabius Maximus for short. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quintus_Fabius_Maximus_Verrucosus

I am in football mode and I just hate tanking talk. Life is already hard and the Bills are an outlet. I want them to do well today and in the future and I want a QB but we don't need a 1-15 season for one.

I was always told to never give up. Football is a tough game for tough people

We all want to win

Football is my life and passion and I hate losing. Sorry if I offended anybody I'm here as a Bills Fan as we all should be

You sure do like starting threads like this, eh?

So what?

So what if fans give up? If they give up NOW after 17 years of ****, then that's more of a statement on THEM than the team.

Just that back in those times there were 20-30,000 people in the stands...giving Pegula's impatience I can't see them sitting through 2-3 seasons of this. They allowed the Sabres to tank then fired the GM and coach they hired to rebuild the team after 3 seasons

Let Peterman start and I bet he wins more than 5.

The way TT has played in PS it looks like a one win season.

Just that back in those times there were 20-30,000 people in the stands...giving Pegula's impatience I can't see them sitting through 2-3 seasons of this. They allowed the Sabres to tank then fired the GM and coach they hired to rebuild the team after 3 seasons

The Sabres went the wrong way trading away all the small faster skilled guys in a skating and speed league.

You need 1 or 2 tough guys that can play and a bunch of speed and skill guys like the Leafs.

If this team regressed from last year we picked the wrong coaches and that's what I'm worried about long term. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This defense is going to keep them in games,they need a QB to run this new system and I vote for Peterman.

Let Peterman start and I bet he wins more than 5.

The way TT has played in PS it looks like a one win season.

The Sabres went the wrong way trading away all the small faster skilled guys in a skating and speed league.

You need 1 or 2 tough guys that can play and a bunch of speed and skill guys like the Leafs.

This defense is going to keep them in games,they need a QB to run this new system and I vote for Peterman.

Tyrod had some excellent games last year. Why are you writing off his accomplishments based on some sloppy pre-season play?

The Bills don't look like their poised to win more than 6 games. TT has been awful. Dareus has been crap. Our CBs are huge question marks. If Glenn can't play LT our offense is going to struggle mightily.

I'm all for trying to win every game, give 100%. But the problem is that McBeane has not done enough (probably purposefully) to add to the mix. Our depth at CB, S, WR, LB and TE is seriously lacking.

If TT doesn't play well this team is sunk.

The Bills don't look like their poised to win more than 6 games. TT has been awful. Dareus has been crap. Our CBs are huge question marks. If Glenn can't play LT our offense is going to struggle mightily.

I'm all for trying to win every game, give 100%. But the problem is that McBeane has not done enough (probably purposefully) to add to the mix. Our depth at CB, S, WR, LB and TE is seriously lacking.

If TT doesn't play well this team is sunk.

When you trade back in the first - and trade your best WR, as well as a young CB... its pretty clear that they know this team is in need of a major shakeup.

They allowed the Sabres to tank then fired the GM and coach they hired to rebuild the team after 3 seasons

This was certainly a head scratcher, considering they hovered around .500 for two seasons following three ~50 point seasons.

That's what they think. Doesn't mean they are right.

They were absolutely no reason to trade Watkins. I would've rather seen them build on the scheme/offense from last year that performed pretty damn well rather then tear it down with a new scheme.

But it is what it is.

He could've been great for us - but with several really bad contracts on the books... it's tough to keep extending people

Tyrod had some excellent games last year. Why are you writing off his accomplishments based on some sloppy pre-season play?

He does not look like a fit for this offense.

Kind of like a square peg in a round hole.

Like I said Peterman may or may not be the guy...but if he doesn't play we will never know.