GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Bills vs. Ravens at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dak had arguably the best preseason of any rookie QB ever. I've seen really nice accuracy and decisiveness from Peterman. He's got a nice floor to work from. He's got as good a shot as any other rookie QB this year IMO.

Were bills fans, were starving so crumbs of moldy bread look delicious to us

I just don't understand why we can't build off things we are good at. Why does Rex change a top 5 d? Why does McDermott change a top 10 O? Fix what's not working, don't change what is working! For Christ sakes, these coaches egos are too high for their own good

I just don't understand why we can't build off things we are good at. Why does Rex change a top 5 d? Why does McDermott change a top 10 O? Fix what's not working, don't change what is working! For Christ sakes, these coaches egos are too high for their own good

Lynn wanted to be a HC and Kromer went to different place for more money. Sadly....

I don't really care who they start.

This teams not very good.

This is absurd. Seventeen years of futility doesn't seem possible, even if you tried to do it on purpose.

I'm obviously hopeful that McBeane can turn things around in time, and I'm willing to give them the time since there really is no other option. That said, no fan base should ever have to go through this.

Dennison hopefully corrects his play calls and things for week1. Doing rants and raves like I did for Greg Roman in past.....

Word. Im not shtting on Dennison just yet. Im giving him the benefit of the doubt and chalking it up to vanilla Offensive schemes.

These announcers are atrocious. Beautiful catch and toe tap by Reilly, and All they say is great coverage. I know you are home announcers, but dang.

Yeah, that was a damn good play by Reilly, and no acknowledgement from the announcers.

McDermott made sense because our defense wasn't good last year, but Ryan (smh).