Kyle Williams look like he can play beyond this season

Cherrybone

Going over the Eagles game and I'm paying close attention to the d-line and that guy attacks the o-line as soon as the ball is moved by the center. He's still very quick off the ball. The entire d-line seem to be a little behind him when the play starts. It's like it's him and then you see the rest of the guys attack right after him.

I don't know if he's just that good at watching the ball, anticipation, or just really that fast or maybe all of the above. Whatever it is its just a shame that this is possibly his last year. To bad the Buffalo Bills didn't give him as much as he gave them outside of money.

Edited by Cherrybone

Kyle is so overrated. His play against the run is downright shameful. Go watch the two Miami games from last year. They were running right at him. He should be used in third and long situations ONLY. It is time for Marcel to take ownership of this front four. Worthy should be playing next to Dareus on first and second down. I don't know who is more overrated Kyle or Eric Wood

Kyle is so overrated. His play against the run is downright shameful. Go watch the two Miami games from last year. They were running right at him. He should be used in third and long situations ONLY. It is time for Marcel to take ownership of this front four. Worthy should be playing next to Dareus on first and second down. I don't know who is more overrated Kyle or Eric Wood

First time I've heard that. Your opinion though. Just not used to hearing Kyle and overrated in the same sentence.

Whilst Kyle has never been a traditional run stuffing DT, the way he was used in the system last year was baffling to say the least. I'd almost discount the performance of the whole front 4 in that shambles of a scheme.

Yea, Rex had this defense in the best possible scheme/position to succeed. Wow, too funny. I think someone is just pissed and lashing out or just started watching our defense play over the last 2 years.

Whilst Kyle has never been a traditional run stuffing DT, the way he was used in the system last year was baffling to say the least. I'd almost discount the performance of the whole front 11 in that shambles of a scheme.

Fixed by changing front 4 to front 11 although admittedly ther were sometimes only 10.