Anybody see, or planning on seeing good concerts this year?

I just got laid off, and started a new job with a fraction of the pay, so I can't afford concerts this year. Gotta live vicariously through you guys.

However, I did see an awesome free concert last week. A Beatles tribute band playing the entire Sgt. Pepper album, with a full orchestra behind them.

Saw Don Felder (from The Eagles), Styx, and REO Speedwagon last night in that order. The order should have been REO, DF, then Styx.

Also saw Barenaked Ladies back in April, and Ocean Park Standoff, Silversun Pickups, and Third Eye Blind back in June.

luke bryant and brent elderedge on friday, but you know this. and you asked for good concerts - they were fun.

willie nelson in 2 weeks.

I was about to call you out on those ones. Saw Willie a few years ago. Puts on a great show. His son is usually his opening act who's also quite good.

Saw Don Felder (from The Eagles), Styx, and REO Speedwagon last night in that order. The order should have been REO, DF, then Styx.

Also saw Barenaked Ladies back in April, and Ocean Park Standoff, Silversun Pickups, and Third Eye Blind back in June.

Saw Felder two years ago when he opened for the Doobie Brothers. Seen REO three times, and got their autograph once. They almost hit me with their bus.

i was thinking about this show, but not sure i could sit through matchbox 20, counting crows, however are one of my favorite bands.

The fiancé saw them last year, when it was Rob Thomas and CC. They said Rob Thomas was great, and Counting Crows they could have done without. His singing was more speaking the words instead of actual singing.

Going to see Matchbox Twenty and Counting Crows this Saturday . . .

Ha! I'm going on Friday. Got free tickets thanks to LiveNation's settlement thing.

Seeing The Killers in January. That'll be fun.

An you come to a game this year?

Thinking about it. :D

This year all I have planned is Al Di Meola in a small venue. Need to make sure my wife keeps her panties on this time. Hate it when she does that.

Next year we'll see. Now I'm in SoCal I've left my favorite venue behind. :cry:

Edited by Chef Jim

Thinking about it. :D

This year all I have planned is Al Di Meola in a small venue. Need to make sure my wife keeps her panties on this time. Hate it when she does that.

Next year we'll see. Now I'm in SoCal I've left my favorite venue behind. :cry:

lol. I should reread before I hit post. Fat fingers.