Trade Tyrod Taylor this week

sb_bound

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....funny though in hindsight as to how many of the EXPERT TBD prognosticators wanted him as Buffalo's pick....and I'm SURE they'll ALL line up with their mea culpas......funny how that works.....

The same guys that were screaming for Bortles are probably the same guys that were screaming for Claussen or Mallett.

i'm sure i'm not the only one saying wtf? watching tyrod last night....but i may be the only one who remembers 26-39 for 329 3tds and 0 picks in his last game last year. if he is capable of doing that he can do it more often. the one thing that does bug me to no end is how everyone complains about the sammy deal and how it takes time to build a chemistry with receivers well.......nate seemed to hit guys just fine more times than not......so... a trade of tyrod i would still consider stupid.

i'd love to see nate with the the ones, but regular season games are a different animal

Edited by billsredneck1

Tyrod is not a playoff caliber QB. Give Peterman the nod this year to see any type of development. Improve our position in the draft next year.

Tyrod has no value in this league. He's a QB who can't throw. You might be able to get a 4th for him. Might.

If we want to improve our position in the draft next year then we should just stick with Tyrod

Trading Taylor isn't going to happen.

Anyway, I believe Taylor will and should be the starter all year. I don't want Peterman thrown to the wolves behind the garbage line we have.

What I did find interesting is that, this morning, the guys on Sirius NFL radio were talking about how good Peterman looked and how bad Taylor looked, almost hinting at a QB controversy.

Personally, I don't see one but maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture.

I know it's only 2nd preseason game but at the same time Its Tyrods 3rd season as a starter , i didn't see anything positive if anything I'm very disappointed ( would be an understatement) in TT , IMO it's time to move away from TT , I still think he's the starter week 1 but if by week 3 or 4 he still looks like $&@t then I hope we don't hesitate to make a change

Start Peterman!

Why do you hate Peterman so much? Starting him would be the worst thing for Peterman...hes not ready and the OL is terrible...pretty awful way to develop a QB...but you people can go ahead and keep suggesting awful football ideas, there are plenty of bad arm chair GMs that will agree.

i'm sure i'm not the only one saying wtf? watching tyrod last night....but i may be the only one who remembers 26-39 for 329 3tds and 0 picks in his last game last year. if he is capable of doing that he can do it more often. the one thing that does bug me to no end is how everyone complains about the sammy deal and how it takes time to build a chemistry with receivers well.......nate seemed to hit guys just fine more times than not......so... a trade of tyrod i would still consider stupid.

i'd love to see nate with the the ones, but regular season games are a different animal

Also the ONLY game he played with a healthy Sammy all year really...who also had 150+ yards a TD himself...

Oh wait, we traded him for a bag of rocks DB thats injury prone and a future 2nd round pick everyone will want to cut before he's played one NFL snap :wallbash:

"Tyrod was slightly more than six points under the league average for QB rating without pressure — [/size]he needs to improve in that situation — but 13.3 points above the NFL average in QB rating [/size]with pressure."[/size]

You said I looked foolish and proved yet again you were wrong. he was very good under pressure. you laughed that off.

the problem is he creates his own "pressure" by not getting the ball the out.