These are all marketing moves.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McBeane could care less about marketing. They are legitimately trying to change the culture and follow through on promises they made when hired.

This team is finally putting value on draft picks and acquiring guys that are right fits for their vision.

Edited by r00tabaga

I disagree, these are football strategy moves. Time will tell if the strategy is the right one and if it pays off, but at least someone is trying. "Marketing" moves are more like keeping name brand players (Darby,Watkins) even if they don't fit with the direction you are heading in...

Lets face it we are headed into a season where none of us are sure if the Bills are going to be Super Bowl contenders or a complete **** show. We were not going anywhere with roster or coaches we had. We might not with the new crew either. But at least it is interesting.

I'll say it first the Bills are not superbowl contenders.

Lets face it we are headed into a season where none of us are sure if the Bills are going to be Super Bowl contenders or a complete **** show. We were not going anywhere with roster or coaches we had. We might not with the new crew either. But at least it is interesting.

uh, I'm sure we will not be this

McBeane could care less about marketing. They are legitimately trying to change the culture and follow through on promises they made when hired.

This team is finally putting value on draft picks and acquiring guys that are right fits for their vision.

I disagree totally. His dumping of SW for a mere 2nd rounder, likely just to avoid looking terrible for not picking up his option and getting " something" in return shows his true colors. He's more concerned with looking good than managing the talent.

I disagree totally. His dumping of SW for a mere 2nd rounder, likely just to avoid looking terrible for not picking up his option and getting " something" in return shows his true colors. He's more concerned with looking good than managing the talent.

He is smarter than you. And for that I'm thankful.

The fact that you didn't include EJ Gaines in your argument shows you, like others here, have an agenda.

Sammy was traded for a starting CB (#1 on our current depth chart) and a 2nd round pick that many believe will be in the 35-40 range. Nice try dude.

Edited by r00tabaga

like...a reverse marketing move?

ha, my thought exactly!

The timing of the trades - right after the cut-off to cancel season tickets - seems to have brandon's fingerprints on it.

I do not believe there is any such thing...pretty clearly states on Bills ticket policy"all sales are Final" . Do oyu have a link where you can cancel season tickets after you buy them?

He is smarter than you. And for that I'm thankful.

The fact that you didn't include EJ Gaines in your argument shows you, like others here, have an agenda.

Sammy was traded for a starting CB (#1 on our current depth chart) and a 2nd round pick that many believe will be in the 35-40 range. Nice try dude.

So the Rams worst corner( Gaines is a thrown in let's be honest) and a 2nd round pick (that this team has shown consistently is far from a sure thing )is worth more to this team than a healthy WR of Watkins skill set? And you lose nothing by finding out? Mr Beane does not appear to be very smart. And I have one agenda : winning. That means retaining top talent.

You have to know what your doing to manage talent.....this ownership along wit the GM and Coaching staff don't have a clue .......You never hire a coach before a GM. Ownership still hasn't learned to let the GM do their job not undermine him every chance he gets. They are getting what they deserved . I guess a good thing is that they look like him

One thing that I respect about you is that you are honest. You are sick of 7-9, 5-11, 8-8, 7-9, 9-7, 8-8 & 7-9.

I am now too.

Thanks, man.

As far as I'm concerned, bygones are bygones with you and Hemet. I may still not like TT as a QB, but I think we have a future finally.