Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Final Day

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to not become overly optimistic from a couple good practices in a row but I can't help myself. If Tyrod takes a step back this season I have my homer replacement ready to go.

Just imagine if either Taylor steps up or Peterman becomes something this year? 2 firsts, 2 seconds and 2 thirds can be used on other positions.

Early Edwards

Good call

@SalSports

Now DL coach Mike Waufle is having an animated conversation with his position group on sidelines.

11-11 from 5 yard line. Jerel Worthy in for Kyle Williams with 1s.

@BuffRumblings

Shaq Lawson just threw a punch. Damn.

@ChrisBrownBills

Players struggling to keep composure. Focus an issue today. Coach is ticked. #Bills

@JonScottTV

Jordan Mills and Ramon Humber getting into it. Next play Shaq Lawson getting in the mix while Zay Jones and Leonard Johnson shove.

I'm still a big TT fan, but if you're playing for the future and stock piling draft picks, why not give Peterman the reins and see what you have. Worst case, you give him a year of experience and you get the draft position you want, best case you have a budding Wilson, Dak, etc.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

Is it any coincidence that fights breakout after McDermott addressed the team and told them they need to practice like winners? That's what happens when guys are giving their full effort trying earn a job or make the team.