Did Beast Mode always sit

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? How does someone sitting or kneeling during the anthem effect you? It doesn't.

I don't care.

But I've been told that by not caring, I'm supporting the black genocide being perpetrated by the police.

Still don't care...but I'm ever more convinced that people are idiots.

i agree, shame though, the post was genuine in its intention.. but some people on a freakin sports board take it to a level to make them feel good , politically

LOL sorry but the OP brought up a political topic not a sports topic. You reap what you sow. Next time lets talk about how tough of an RB he is and if he is headed to the HOF. But don't lecture people about getting political on a political topic because that is exactly what it is. It shouldn't be here.

Edited by manbeast

Moderators, please send this thread back from whence it came. We're still recovering from the influx of refugees from that now defunct other board and are over our quota of idiots here at PPP. More importantly we wouldn't want our reputation to be sullied by their inability to make a coherent point.

LOL sorry but the OP brought up a political topic not a sports topic. You reap what you sow. Next time lets talk about how tough of an RB he is and if he is headed to the HOF. But don't lecture people about getting political on a political topic because that is exactly what it is. It shouldn't be here.

in your opinion it was a political topic.. i sense the OP was just curious if Lynch didnt stand up for the anthem while here, nothing political, it was a genuine question to those of us who may have remembered.if he did or not..

White Americans are still upset that a black man became president and was more successful than they will ever be

Note to confused UK fan: a black man is never elected as president in this country, let alone twice, if this is true. Only the most narrow-minded of far-left nutbags are unable to understand this most basic of realities.

PPP - where good conversation goes to die

Good conversations like "The white America that twice elected Barack Obama really hates black people!" That good conversation? :lol:

Note to confused UK fan: a black man is never elected as president in this country, let alone twice, if this is true. Only the most narrow-minded of far-left nutbags are unable to understand this most basic of realities.

Good conversations like "The white America that twice elected Barack Obama really hates black people!" That good conversation? :lol:

tedious

Moderators, please send this thread back from whence it came. We're still recovering from the influx of refugees from that now defunct other board and are over our quota of idiots here at PPP. More importantly we wouldn't want our reputation to be sullied by their inability to make a coherent point.

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."

This board got a lot of good people from bbmb... and some ****ty ones

Edited by Buffalo716

He's actually one of the most selfless players to have played in recent memory and one of the worst trades in Bills history. If the organization didn't waste another 1 pick on CJ spiller and get in cap trouble by signing McCoy, the team would be in a far better position right now. So many fans on this board were so happy when he left, and he ended up becoming one of the best back's of his generation who could still be playing for us today.

Oh boy, looks like I have to explain this again.

The Bills had to get rid of Lynch, he was one strike away from being suspended for a YEAR. The Bills were not going to take that chance, it was too risky.

Granted, the trade was highway robbery, but the Bills were not in a good position to get more than what they got.

Also, in my opinion, I don't think Lynch wanted to be here anymore.

Some are so oblivious to the repulsive events in our country yesterday. I would have taken a knee myself. Exactly the reason why Kaep did what he did. This thread should be closing soon...

Me too. The trolls are out of the chat forums and comments sections and emboldened enough to state their hate in public.

For many, and no doubt many here on TBD, black people are ok when they're scoring points on the field but damn them when they don't "behave."

Marshawn Lynch stood for the anthem in Seattle, contrary to Jack Del Rio’s claim

PFT tracked down a video of the national anthem before the November 13, 2011 Ravens-Seahawks game in Seattle, and that video clearly shows Lynch standing for the anthem.

We have not been able to find any photos or videos showing Lynch sitting out the anthem at any time in the 11 years since he entered the NFL, until Saturday night.