Will Tyrod be traded now

Tyrod trade  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyrod be traded now

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because I take McD's word for what it is. He seemed to get pretty ornery when he was asked if he was tanking the season. I believe the Watkins decision was what many of us thought it to be that he was an often-injured player that couldn't be relied on, that he was going to demand a contract much higher than what he has proven to be worth and that they wanted to get something in return for him now before they lose out getting any value out of him.

Yes, it sucks to lose his playmaking ability and I was looking forward to seeing him play this year, but I understand the trade and it makes a lot of sense that they did what they did.

So no, from my view they aren't tanking the season, they are going to go with the team they have now which is probably somewhere between a 4-8 win team and hope to really improve this team in 2018 with all those draft picks.

After today's trades I can't imagine they are internally thinking we can be competitive. I hope they don't think these trades made us better today.

Trade Shady then. He has better value and the run game collapsing ensures we tank, Tyrod or not. He's not going to carry this team to any kind of success.

I also don't see them making us much worse either. Yes Sammy is a stronger WR when he plays, but that'sa big if of him making it through the entire season. Though players in contract years often surprisingly do.

After today's trades I can't imagine they are internally thinking we can be competitive. I hope they don't think these trades made us better today.