Are you ready for some Peterman????

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Peterman not remind you more of Rob Johnson than Doug Flutie? It's like he has the physical traits of Rob, with Doug's personality and brains... Maybe he's what we need to break the curse!!! It's kind of like how Hank Jr blended old style country music to rock n roll...

I think he will be a very productive NFL QB in time.

I still wish we would have snatched up Chad Kelly... now THAT would be a nice competition next year!!

See, that's where you're wrong- I would contend that we don't even need TT to go down to be in that position, lol

I agree I think we need to keep Taylor starting to help with the Tank. If we start Peterman in week 7 he will start picking apart defenses and winning games.

Once Hotrod is traded, Peterman will become the #1 QB

They shouldn't do that. Throwing Peterman to the wolves is stupid. Keep Tyrod. Develop Peterman. Then draft a top QB prospect and develop both him and Peterman. Then you have your #1 and #2 QBs...also a potentially very valuable trade asset.

They shouldn't do that. Throwing Peterman to the wolves is stupid. Keep Tyrod. Develop Peterman. Then draft a top QB prospect and develop both him and Peterman. Then you have your #1 and #2 QBs...also a potentially very valuable trade asset.

If the plan is to tank and take a QB then I'm not worried about throwing a 5th round QB to the wolves.

If the plan is to tank and take a QB then I'm not worried about throwing a 5th round QB to the wolves.

Hell, it's motivation.

"Hey kid, if we draft top-5 next year we're taking the best available QB to take your job. Here's the football KTHXBAI"

IMO its just a waste. I think Peterman would fail in that scenario. At that point they've gotten rid of two QBs and are pinning their hopes on the draft pick.

The one thing that is undeniable, no matter who is playing defense, is Peterman's TD touch pass.

That was a top 10 NFL QB throw. Watch it again if necessary, but, there's no way to dismiss it. Deion Sanders could have been covering on that play, and it still would've been a TD, because it was thrown in a place only the WR cold get it, but, just right so that the WR could get both feet in.

Forget "throwing into the bucket", that was thrown into a pitcher. The "playing against 3rd stringers" excuse simply does not apply to that throw.

You're obviously #1.... and NG, SDS, and Just Jack are there... who are 5-7?

Then there is R.Rich.... now I just need 2

MRags and Gugny?

I don't even have an order.

Jack

Rich

CBF

You

Gug

mrags

Lancaster Steve

Mead

Cgf