Are you ready for some Peterman????

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did, and I looked past the typical rosey eyed glasses Bills fans normal take on things. He did "some" things well, others, really important things he did not, and against 3rd string players.

Tim-

also playing with 3rd stringers himself. Key dropped passes, oline cant block for nothing. It goes both ways, the people your playing against might suck but so do your people.

I liked the fact he actually threw the ball down field and to wrs, not just to the los

Just watched Peterman's snaps.

Besides the hurried throws and inaccuracy at times, he made some great decisions. Displayed good instincts. Showed a good sense of urgency at the end. I wonder if they give him some 2nd team reps.

He looked good. Probably as good as one could expect from a fifth round rookie. My biggest concern was his inability to step up and to move laterally from the pocket. Our O Line was terrible the entire evening, but Peterman got chased back far too often. Regardless of the O Line, a QB can't consistently get chased back forcing him to wildly throw the ball away.

I think most everyone is in agreement that NP should be the #2 because he's a rookie. Yates is bad and is what he is. If NP looks good with the 2nd team, then maybe you give him some time with the ones, but that remains to be seen.

How is a 5th round rookie a poor man to an UDFA who is not in the NFL?

Both aren't very good??? Here are two stat lines. One of those is Nathan Peterman, the other is _____

13 25 52.0 25.0 112 4.5 112.0 1

10 14 71.4 14.0 110 7.9 110.0 1

Edited by CountDorkula

Dak got thrown to the wolves in Dallas so yes I'd be all in favor of watching a rookie in Peterman over Tyrod running around and not winning. With Peterman we don't know what is possible but with Tyrod its already over.

it's not over for TT yet so you'll have to watch or don't watch if you're not in favor but he's the starter, like it or not. the only way I see the new savior peterman on the field in a meaningful game, not a preseason scrimmage against third stringers, is if TT goes down with an injury, which is a real possibility?

every off season some fans call for the back up/third stringer to start, every year. being in favor of throwing him to the wolves is one thing, as it would be just that but he doesn't belong in the same sentence as prescott. nate is no dak, not by a long shot.

if taylor goes down, and he likely will, the season is a wash because the two behind him will never carry this team to many, if any wins.

I do believe they should cut yates, find another scrub and move the kid to back up though, yates is/was terrible.

Both aren't very good??? Here are two stat lines. One of those is Nathan Peterman, the other is _____

13 25 52.0 25.0 112 4.5 112.0 1

10 14 71.4 14.0 110 7.9 110.0 1

one of them is a rookie, 23 yrs of age, and just played their first game in the NFL. meanwhile, being the only qb to throw a TD last night. your "hate" (your word not mine), is completely irrational and shortsighted. he out performed Yates. period.

and again, who mentioned he should be starter?

one of them is a rookie, 23 yrs of age, and just played their first game in the NFL. meanwhile, being the only qb to throw a TD last night. your "hate" (your word not mine), is completely irrational and shortsighted. he out performed Yates. period.

and again, who mentioned he should be starter?

So because Yates was terrible, means Peterman needs to "get time with the ones"

Not according to the above. But proving my point even Further. Nassib and Peterman were identical. I dont see anyone calling for us to trade for Him to play with the ones.

How did I prove your point further? I haven't watched Nassib and I don't care to. I saw Peterman make quick decisive throws, ball placement was a little spotty at times but nothing that made me wince. Defensive pressure was all over and him and he stayed composed. The TD pass was a beauty. I think all of that is more important than his final stat line in a quarter and a half of play with 2nd and 3rd stringers.