Are you ready for some Peterman????

Look, I'm not suggesting the kid is awful, far from it, but to truly evaluate a guy like that you have to see more, MUCH more. Yates did not look good, but maybe there's a reason for that, perhaps many reasons. Maybe he feels the breath of NP on his neck, I would, but for my money, Yates, at least from what I saw so far in TC, Yates is our #2

Tim-

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Tuel had a great preseason. As did EJ Manuel with his multi TD game vs. Steelers. Etc, etc.

While I appreciate the enthusiasm and I'm encouraged by what Peterman showed, Russell Wilson's don't come along every decade.

I don't see the Bills even risking going into the season without a veteran QB backing up Taylor (See Tuel). We've been there, done that.

Looking like a cross between a young Jeff Tuel and Trent Edwards!!! He definitely should leap awful Yates but how often do fans need to freak out about preseason games against fringe NFL players. People were going nuts about Cardale last year. Settle.

What I liked best about Cardale is the compensation we got for him, lol

That's a comparison I hadn't thought of, good one.

I think that changing schools was a good thing for him, kind of like Newton and Chad Kelly.

Those guys got kicked out. Peterman got beat out for a job and left.

Like to see Peterman work with the twos this week.

Agreed. I'd rather see Logan Thomas at qb than TJ Yates. But he has experience!!!

It ain't gonna happen.

I think he meant something where he comes in and plays a series or two with most of the 1's... if he puts another game together where he out plays Yates, I can see him getting a shot at that just for craps and giggles... why pay Yates if NP is better

And the craziness begins!!! Just like Jeff Tuel after his historic Indy preseason game.

I'm not a giant Tyrod fan but man do people love to overreact to vanilla defense, no gametape, and one decent drive.

There was absolutely nothing vanilla out of the Vikes D tonight. U couldn't be more wrong.

And the craziness begins!!! Just like Jeff Tuel after his historic Indy preseason game.

I'm not a giant Tyrod fan but man do people love to overreact to vanilla defense, no gametape, and one decent drive.

Vanilla defense? Apparently you didn't see that safety blitz with 1:10 to go in the 4th