Horrible fan's worst case scenarios

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet likeI've doesn't even know which arm he throws with.

maybe he double fists and throws 2 at a time.

IMO, 5-11 is the same as 8-8, you suck either way... 8-8 is actually worse, you don't make the playoff's AND your draft pick sucks.

i understand that, and i wasn't saying the bills being 8-8 is an accomplishment. my point was that every year someone over predicts how bad the bills will do because the bills didn't pick their guy in the draft or let someone go in FA. imo the bills just aren't 5 games bad, and they haven't been in a very long time. predicting 4 or 5 wins is just emotional. same as picking 11 wins. it could happen but likely won't.

I like your line of thinking. gives me every reason to look forward to the season...lol.gif

I don't do my picks until after the 3rd preseason game, but looking at the schedule, I can't say I see more than 7 wins. I used to have hope that the Bills would be better than I thought they'd be, but I've done really well with my picks since I became a "realistic" bills fan as opposed to a homer. I have not been a homer since the mid-late 90's...

Edited by T-Bomb

I don't do my picks until after the 3rd preseason game, but looking at the schedule, I can't say I see more than 7 wins. I used to have hope that the Bills would be better than I thought they'd be, but I've done really well with my picks since I became a "realistic" bills fan as opposed to a homer. I have not been a homer since the mid-late 90's...

you look at it as you will. I too hold off until after preseason then make my prediction. schedule is what it is and it's any given sunday to me.

Wow, the overly optimistic Bills fans sure whine a lot. How can you get so damn upset over a 5-11 prediction when the past nearly two decades has been just that? I don't get it.

You guys get fooled season after season...

Glass is half full for 2017 and you can call it a homer .. but you either like the direction of the franchise vs. last year or you don't ... I do .. if that's a Homer .. sign me up!!!

• New Coach who will bring discipline (penalties aside last night)
  • Back to a 4-3 Defense ... THANK GOD ... Good for Dareus
  • In Tact OLine (and added 3rd Rounder Dawkins) with league's best rushing attack
  • Shaq Lawson for a full year
  • Sammy playing for a contract
  • Plus Zay Jones & Anquan Boldin
  • Miami QB situation / Jets Suck
  • New Defensive Backfield with LSU corner .. from DBU
  • Let's GO BUFFALO!!!

• 3 weeks later...

IMO, 5-11 is the same as 8-8, you suck either way... 8-8 is actually worse, you don't make the playoff's AND your draft pick sucks.

IMO you win as many as possible. You want your players to BILLIEVE they can win and learn HOW to win. Especially the close games.

"Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing." --Vince Lombardi

We need to break the habit.

Losing is for losers.

As far as draft picks goes, our problem isn't that we don't have high enough picks, it's that we've taken the wrong guys. Of the 7 active SB winning QBs, we could have taken 4 of them (Brees, Tommy, Wilson, and Joe Flacco), but passed on them all.

That needs to change. Hopefully Beane can do it.

Edited by reddogblitz

IMO you win as many as possible. You want your players to BILLIEVE they can win and learn HOW to win. Especially the close games.

"Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing." --Vince Lombardi

We need to break the habit.

Losing is for losers.

As far as draft picks goes, our problem isn't that we don't have high enough picks, it's that we've taken the wrong guys. Of the 7 active SB winning QBs, we could have taken 4 of them (Brees, Tommy, Wilson, and Joe Flacco), but passed on them all.

That needs to change. Hopefully Beane can do it.

Could not agree more.