Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Week 3

Not sure if this is sarcastic but I agree. Don't tell the writers what to write, make them write it. Getting all frisky in practice, hey how about cutting down on the time it takes you to get a snap off in the two minute.

No sarcasm at all. Its comical that a guy who hasn't accomplished **** wants to act like the media is critical for no reason.

Furthermore, it's coming off the heals of a handful of mediocre practices. Seventh year in the league and this is his third as the incumbent starter here.

What I also enjoy is the same Taylor apologists with all their excuses. i.e. just because he worked with Dennison in the past doesn't mean he knows his system down pat, gotta give him some time..

Are the same folks hating on Ragland because he's not running with the ones yet. Ya know the same guy who is coming off a torn ACL learning a TOTALLY DIFFERENT DEFENSE.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sarcasm at all. Its comical that a guy who hasn't accomplished **** wants to act like the media is critical for no reason.

Furthermore, it's coming off the heals of a handful of mediocre practices. Seventh year in the league and this is his third as the incumbent starter here.

What I also enjoy is the same Taylor apologists with all their excuses. i.e. just because he worked with Dennison in the past doesn't mean he knows his system down pat, gotta give him some time..

Are the same folks hating on Ragland because he's not running with the ones yet. Ya know the same guy who is coming off a torn ACL learning a TOTALLY DIFFERENT DEFENSE.

I think he was joking when he said it...

He was, but it's hard to get context from a quote.

right - its being perceived as though he's getting in their face like kirk cousins "YOU LIKE THAT?!"

Per Joe B (who was actually there) http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-buffalo-bills-camp-observations-day-10-8717

As he ran past reporters, he yelled, “Write about that!” Now, let’s get something straight, I don’t think you should be overly concerned about Taylor interacting with the media after a drive. I think it was more just a product of him being a little bit looser at practice and having fun with it, not in a malicious, taunting type of way. It was all a positive for the Bills to see Taylor operating with full confidence in the offense, and the results were the best they’ve seen yet.

Who is hating on Ragland?? The only haters I see on here are Tyrod haters and a few Sammy haters.

The guy is out there having some fun and you're getting all butt hurt about it?

TYROD TAYLOR: "DEFINITELY EXCITED TO HAVE HIM" (5:48)

QB Tyrod Taylor talks about the acquisition of WR Anquan Boldin, heading in to the first preseason game on Thursday and more.

TOP 3 THINGS TO KNOW FROM DAY 11 AT BILLS CAMP

boldin-8-8-story.jpg

Anquan Boldin made some plays in his first Bills practice, Gerald Hodges moves into what looks like a regular role and the respect for Boldin is widespread on Buffalo's roster.

BILLS TRAINING CAMP 2017: DAY 11

tempanqie--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=

Check out photos from the 11th practice of 2017 Bills Training Camp, presented by Connors & Ferris.

@SalSports

Boldin doesn't miss a beat in Bills' practice debut, while Ragland works with 3rd team defense (Tues practice notes)

http://www.wgr550.com/articles/boldin-doesnt-miss-beat-bills-practice-debut

@MatthewFairburn

Buffalo Bills training camp day 11: Anquan Boldin makes quick impression. 10 observations from the day:

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/08/buffalo_bills_training_camp_day_11_anquan_boldin_makes_quick_impression_10_obser.html

@JoeBuscaglia

Boldin already mixing in w/ the 1s, an eye on compensatory picks, & Ragland demoted? 7 observations from #Bills camp

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-buffalo-bills-training-camp-observations-day-11-8817

@JaySkurski

[bN] Blitz: 11 observations from the 11th practice of training camp for the #Bills.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/08/learned-bills-camp-day-11/

@viccarucci

Check out the video takeaway of @JaySkurski & yours truly from #Bills training camp Day 11

I highly doubt that. Those of us in the "CoT" exclusively serve kool aid at our meetings. :nana:

It is comical however that you are this upset about an inane comment made by someone having fun PLAYING A GAME practicing.

@salmaiorana

Sean McDermott says it for player safety, but fans unhappy about #Bills not using main practice field. http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/2017/08/08/bills-qb-tyrod-taylor-happy-reunited-anquan-boldin/549051001/
via @DandC

@TBNSports

Sammy Watkins to play one quarter in Thursday night's #Bills preseason opener

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/08/sammy-watkins-play-quarter-thursday-night-bills-preseason-opener/

@TBNSports

How did Anquan Boldin learn so much of the playbook already? "I didn’t get any sleep last night." What They Said: http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/08/said-new-bills-wr-anquan-boldin-plus-zay-jones-tyrod-taylor-tredavious-white/

What They Said: New Bills WR Anquan Boldin, plus Zay Jones, Tyrod Taylor and Tre'Davious White
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Finally tomorrow nite begins the show me phase as to wheather the Bills will be craptastic or a total shiite show. Predicting an exciting run to 8-8 but at least it will be fun to watch with some upside to the future.

I never take stock in pre season games.

Finally tomorrow nite begins the show me phase as to wheather the Bills will be craptastic or a total shiite show. Predicting an exciting run to 8-8 but at least it will be fun to watch with some upside to the future.

Don't forget if they look good, it's only preseason. If they suck, the season is over.