Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

On 11/1/2018 at 10:40 PM, SinceThe70s said:

Always liked the orig. On a side note, and I don't remember the exact details, but when Sinead's video was popular,  Roger Neilson (New York Rangers coach) was telling an interviewer something to the effect that he'd been watching the video and wanted to flick the tear off Sinead's face. 

Anyway, here's a different take on the same song:

Dont you mean prince? He wrote it after all.

Going to see my boys Umphrey’s McGee at The Tabernacle for their four night New Year’s Eve run. Going night two and just learned these guys are opening. Saw them open for UM at The Fox in Oakland a few years ago after their set I turned to the guy next to me. “Wait....did they just play an hour set with zero vocals??”  Kicked ass!!  Enjoy. 

34 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Going to see my boys Umphrey’s McGee at The Tabernacle for their four night New Year’s Eve run. Going night two and just learned these guys are opening. Saw them open for UM at The Fox in Oakland a few years ago after their set I turned to the guy next to me. “Wait....did they just play an hour set with zero vocals??”  Kicked ass!!  Enjoy. 

Fun fact: bass player is the son of Madison Square Garden CEO Jim Dolan.

They also get props from me for naming a song In the Basement of the Alamo

• 2 weeks later...