Jonathan Williams carted off

This is the problem with sol many people wanting to be the first to report it. Media included. Just put the phone down and don't report every single little tweet or bit of info you come across. People can wait a few hours to find out.

And that goes to all of us that sit here and hang on everyone's "inside" information like it's gospel.

K....not saying your lieing....I will wait for more info

No I believe you if wgr said he's fine.

I'm not there. My friend just called me all crazy and said he went down and was carted off

This is the problem with sol many people wanting to be the first to report it. Media included. Just put the phone down and don't report every single little tweet or bit of info you come across. People can wait a few hours to find out.

And that goes to all of us that sit here and hang on everyone's "inside" information like it's gospel.

I agree. My bad

No I believe you if wgr said he's fine.

I'm not there. My friend just called me all crazy and said he went down and was carted off

I agree. My bad

I wasn't calling you out. I was just stating in general. Just trying to tell people to chill I guess. Wait a day and find out like we used to do before the internet.