The Buffalo news has new Bills columnists (Peace out, Kmart)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another columnist run out of town by the good ol' boys at BN.

Huh? Too good / promising / underpaid for Buffalo is more like it.

All we've got to rely on are the lame, the halt and the blind. I hope Josh B. can recruit some promising millennials to liven up that staff.

Good luck at the Wapo, Ms. Martin.

@KMart_BN

Sunday is my last day as a sports columnist at @TheBuffaloNews. Starting Nov. 13, I’ll be covering the @Redskins for the @washingtonpost

@SalSports

Sal Capaccio

Retweeted Kimberley A. Martin

It was awesome getting to know you in your short time here. #Respect Was also nice having another Cuse person in the room against all these haters!

Haha the Buffalo News is dying, and they wonder why people dont want to pay for their articles

The truth is TBN screwed up by alienating the franchise with their "gotcha" brand of journalism. As a result, they don't have inside sources, they don't have good relationships with the players and there isn't a whole lot they put out that I can't get for free from the national media. I'm more likely to get a fun interview with Incognito from barstool sports, or a decent interview with Wood or Kyle on NFLN.

The truth is TBN screwed up by alienating the franchise with their "gotcha" brand of journalism. As a result, they don't have inside sources, they don't have good relationships with the players and there isn't a whole lot they put out that I can't get for free from the national media. I'm more likely to get a fun interview with Incognito from barstool sports, or a decent interview with Wood or Kyle on NFLN.

Couldnt happen to a nicer group of columnists :lol:

I don't see the need for any backstory intrigue here.

The Washington Post is to the Buffalo News as the New England Patriots are to the Buffalo Bills.

She took the job at The Washington Post because she got a job at The Washington Post, and that is all the explaining we should need.

Exactly. Any other explanation just seems ridiculous unless there is an actual newsworthy story. Every sports columnist would take that job offer.

Exactly. Any other explanation just seems ridiculous unless there is an actual newsworthy story. Every sports columnist would take that job offer.

Yeah. One of the top newspapers in the world. Why would any journalist want to work there?

no, dummy. She clearly got the job as a woman and all of that to fill a quota! Duh!

I'll be curious to follow her and her work.