Bills NFL Network Preseason Schedule

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we still have to wait for hours to see it.

True, but I almost prefer the nether hours to the borderline hours where I might just try to stay up through it.

Edited by Augie

True, but I almost prefer the nether hours to the borderline hours where I might just try to stay up through it.

It would be different if they were playing on Friday and showing the delay midnight Saturday, but that's not the case.

It would be different if they were playing on Friday and showing the delay midnight Saturday, but that's not the case.

At least they're not waiting until after the SB for off season filler. :)

Yeah, I'd like better slots, but I'll have to live with it (since I have no other options...)

FYI - Sirius @ Bills camp is on.

Kirwan is already talking about how organized McDermott is, no wasted time, and LOTS of reps for the players...

Talked about rookie contributors and just gave our draft an A, after seeing one day of practice. Said Peterman will be #2 before the season starts. O_O

Edited by Heitz

FYI - Sirius @ Bills camp is on.

Kirwan is already talking about how organized McDermott is, no wasted time, and LOTS of reps for the players...

Yeah, I'm listening. Kirwan is raving about the draft class as well.

Kirwan: "they're loaded at defensive line"

On the old BBMB, someone would always post a thread showing when the Bills preseason games will be broadcast on NFLN. I know none of them will be live. I am outside of Buffalo and rely on these broadcasts. Does anyone have this information for this year?

I found the first three from the NFL Network schedule:
Friday, August 11, 4:00 a.m. ET: Vikings
Friday, August 18, 12:00 a.m. ET: @ Eagles
Monday, August 28, 12:00 a.m. ET: @ Ravens
It looks like the final replay hasn't been scheduled yet.

No one is going to go to those game at those hours of the day. WTF are they thinking?

Kirwan loved the situational drills (particularly the one play drill to set up a last second FG). Said this attention to detail is what pays off during games. Nobody walking, everyone running. You can tell they don't want to trash Rex, but the differences are obvious.

Kirwan loved the situational drills (particularly the one play drill to set up a last second FG). Said this attention to detail is what pays off during games. Nobody walking, everyone running. You can tell they don't want to trash Rex, but the differences are obvious.

I tweeted at him to see if he'll compare and contrast camp from last year, to this year a bit for us.

Loving the talk about how organized things are!

• 2 weeks later...

On the old BBMB, someone would always post a thread showing when the Bills preseason games will be broadcast on NFLN. I know none of them will be live. I am outside of Buffalo and rely on these broadcasts. Does anyone have this information for this year?

I found the first three from the NFL Network schedule:
Friday, August 11, 4:00 a.m. ET: Vikings
Friday, August 18, 12:00 a.m. ET: @ Eagles
Monday, August 28, 12:00 a.m. ET: @ Ravens
It looks like the final replay hasn't been scheduled yet.

Lions game replay - Sun Sept 3 - 2:30AM.

Get your DVRs ready. Bills' replays are only on once this entire preseason.

I highly recommend the DVR/replay route for these games.

The game starts immediately at the designated time; no talking head pre-game crap; they delete halftime; commercials are minimal; game is over pretty quickly.

It's fantastic.