OMG...here goes....48 year old about to start dating again

uh. We all had fun. 27 yr old chemist female. 53 yr old stewardess and 29 yr old me.

She talked aboit her daughters ex wsnting her so bad and she was drunk. So my friend got her to buy him plane tickets to come down while she was wasted.

Oooooohhhhh Mandingo is a chick. OK so it makes sense you had fun and the 53 year old had fun, but how did Mandingo have fun? Talking with the ex bf? And how was he going to get there on a plane in time? Did you and Mandingo move in?

Anyway how about we bring this whole thing full circle:

BF flies in and fulfills his destiny with 53

Stewardess 53 gets a freebie flight for Mandingo to go visit John and get him back in that saddle

You get back to raiding the pudding pops.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooohhhhh Mandingo is a chick. OK so it makes sense you had fun and the 53 year old had fun, but how did Mandingo have fun? Talking with the ex bf? And how was he going to get there on a plane in time? Did you and Mandingo move in?

Anyway how about we bring this whole thing full circle:

BF flies in and fulfills his destiny with 53

Stewardess 53 gets a freebie flight for Mandingo to go visit John and get him back in that saddle

You get back to raiding the pudding pops.

ill ask. Butbshe would eat him alive

John, I hope you read the following, even though you probably will not believe it. Still, I'll give it a shot:

Let's put all men in your age group and above in a pie chart. I would do it here if I knew how but check it out....And anyone can feel free to discuss/adjust my estimates.

Married - 50%

Alcoholic - 10% (I am being kind here)

Gay - 5%

Drugs - 5%

Criminals - 5% (going low once again)

Still in love with ex - 5%

Completely broke - 10%

Pervert - 5%

In addition to the above, many cannot perform and some fit into multiple (and other) categories. It is easier at your age to meet a woman than it was when you were in your twenties.

My point: There is little competition.

Look, I am not suggesting that you go after 25 year old models. Just women around your age. Having 3 daughters the situation doesn't thrill me but it is 100% true.

If you are a nice guy, can hold a conversation, and are not hideous the ball is in your court..

You probably do not believe me but it's true. I wish someone else would weigh in on what I am saying.

Edited by Bill from NYC

John, I hope you read the following, even though you probably will not believe it. Still, I'll give it a shot:

And anyone can feel free to discuss/adjust my estimates.

Married - 50%

Gay - 5%

Drugs - 5%

Completely broke - 10%

Pervert - 5%

All of the above 4%

she is a moron and borderline alcoholic

So only slightly better grammar?

OK so a bit of a update

I left it alone like I said I would...low and behold this morning I get a call and she was apologizing profusely and had a medical emergency with the daughter.....

Rescheduled for next week.

I of course played it cool and realize fam first always.

:thumbsup:

play it cool right now, remember less is more.

OK so a bit of a update

I left it alone like I said I would...low and behold this morning I get a call and she was apologizing profusely and had a medical emergency with the daughter.....

That'll be after you make out w the Asian no ?

Let's put all men in your age group and above in a pie chart. I would do it here if I knew how but check it out....And anyone can feel free to discuss/adjust my estimates.

Married - 50%

Gay - 5%

Drugs - 5%

Completely broke - 10%

Pervert - 5%

In addition to the above, many cannot perform and some fit into multiple (and other) categories. It is easier at your age to meet a woman than it was when you were in your twenties.

My point: There is little competition.

Look, I am not suggesting that you go after 25 year old models. Just women around your age. Having 3 daughters the situation doesn't thrill me but it is 100% true.

If you are a nice guy, can hold a conversation, and are not hideous the ball is in your court..

You probably do not believe me but it's true. I wish someone else would weigh in on what I am saying.

Yup. I was stunned at how easy it was when I got divorced in my 30s. Dating now at 50 would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I call B.S. on Boyst. Hang in their John. I`ve been married almost 37 yrs. At 58 I still get younger woman hitting on me. Start working out again. You will feel and look younger. 48 is not that old.Just be yourself. If they don`t like who you are. Move on.

OK so a bit of a update

go for it and have fun.

Boyst might be bringing a guy to the opener.