OMG...here goes....48 year old about to start dating again

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going out tonight to meet a woman with a PhD from Duke and is an international envoronmental sustainability consultant

you have no idea how old i am.

Amd my testosterone has been tested and is ridiclously hifh

It will drop off in a few years when you hit 40.

If you were 22 in 2004, that puts your birthday in 1981 or 1982. My bad, 13/14 years younger than me. It makes you a Millennial too. ;-)

There is this younger better looking asian that wants to go for coffee tomorrow.....

Not a surgeon though all she does is make stuff for a living.....

but hey.....maybe she will actually have coffee with me and not stand me up?

If we've learned anything on TBD everyone loves steak and Asians!! Good luck John!!

k, what an amazing woman, potential for a great friendship there

now i'm going over to amy's. she's been begging for days. well, depends if i feel like getting up and driving 45 minutes

I think I can hold my own in this department.

.....I think....

I got pills for that!

its funny because I think my testosterone was actually low or something....I started supplementing and now Im envisioning dry humping the student worker.

oh, i can get you those for $4/pill

Oh yeah something is definately up.

I wrote something nice on line just saying sorry we didnt meet up...understand your busy and no pressure just looking to talk to you later.

Got totally ignored when she came on line.

The funny thing is we probably have a lot in common.....seems so from our talks on the phone....who knows what happened.

Moving on

I wrote something nice on line just saying sorry we didnt meet up...understand your busy and no pressure just looking to talk to you later.

The funny thing is we probably have a lot in common.....seems so from our talks on the phone....who knows what happened.

Moving on

not to be a jerk, but rrally need to work on yiur grammar with women. Bad grammar drives them nuts.

I didnt feel like driving to clt. So amys coming here. And anorher just called aboit coming over, but she was too late

not to be a jerk, but rrally need to work on yiur grammar with women. Bad grammar drives them nuts.

I didnt feel like driving to clt. So amys coming here. And anorher just called aboit coming over, but she was too late

lol did you just type that grammar disaster to tell me I have bad grammar? or are you just being sarcastic

lol did you just type that grammar disaster to tell me I have bad grammar? or are you just being sarcastic

youre not a chick. And you've read enough of me here to know if autocorrect doesnt get it i wint either. And a new phone.

But yeah. Imagine how painful that is to read for a woman. Take time to draw out long thoughtful messages. Dont just be short and simple. I will give you more tips tomorrow. Amy will be here in 10

I waited two years after splitting, and i'm glad i did.

By "splitting" do you mean after your divorce, or did you actually visit San Diego and get out just in time?

Haha. Women over 40 beat my door down for only one thing. You old men can't satisfy them. Went over to a 53 (I thunk?) Yr old woman's house with a 27 yr old friend a few weeks ago. That was fun

What did you do to that woman's poor dog while your 27 year old friend was in there satisfying her?

By "splitting" do you mean after your divorce, or did you actually visit San Diego and get out just in time?

What did you do to that woman's poor dog while your 27 year old friend was in there satisfying her?

what dog?

True story. They facetimea her daughters ex bf and got him tickets to finally come spend the night with her. But he wanted my friend

Moving on

Agreeing with Boyst is dangerous territory, but if she read "your" where "you're" belongs then Boyst is probably right.

what dog?

True story. They facetimea her daughters ex bf and got him tickets to finally come spend the night with her. But he wanted my friend

You are going to have to do a better job telling stories. From your original story:

You and your 27 year old friend, let's all him "Mandingo" went over to a 53 year old broad's house. Everyone had fun.

This led me to believe that Mandingo took care of business while you searched the broad's freezer for pudding pops or something. But would that really have been fun for you? Then I realized that she may have a pet of some sort and then it made sense that you had fun.

Now your story shifts:

The old broad calls her daughter's ex boyfriend who is now super gay and into Mandingo? So the old broad wants to be a cougar and the ex bf flies all the way to wherever you live in Podunk which probably involves transferring planes 9 times and gets there and wants to have a roll in the hay with Mandingo? This all seems to involve a lot of time. How many friggin pudding pops did she have in her freezer?

Agreeing with Boyst is dangerous territory, but if she read "your" where "you're" belongs then Boyst is probably right.

You are going to have to do a better job telling stories. From your original story:

You and your 27 year old friend, let's all him "Mandingo" went over to a 53 year old broad's house. Everyone had fun.

This led me to believe that Mandingo took care of business while you searched the broad's freezer for pudding pops or something. But would that really have been fun for you? Then I realized that she may have a pet of some sort and then it made sense that you had fun.

Now your story shifts:

The old broad calls her daughter's ex boyfriend who is now super gay and into Mandingo? So the old broad wants to be a cougar and the ex bf flies all the way to wherever you live in Podunk which probably involves transferring planes 9 times and gets there and wants to have a roll in the hay with Mandingo? This all seems to involve a lot of time. How many friggin pudding pops did she have in her freezer?

uh. We all had fun. 27 yr old chemist female. 53 yr old stewardess and 29 yr old me.

She talked aboit her daughters ex wsnting her so bad and she was drunk. So my friend got her to buy him plane tickets to come down while she was wasted.