Cardale traded to chargers!!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the point of cutting guys brought in by a prior regime. If that's the primary motivation., it's dumb.

...sure as hell is....an egotistical move IMO.....if that is the new regime's premise, we're in for a longer, asinine haul than once thought.......there IS some pre-new regime talent on this club period....

Someone find Noogie75 and lock him in a rubber room! He's officially on suicide watch!

Funny how life, liberty and persuit of happyness are protected by US but you do not have the liberty to take your live if it will bring you happiness because IRS wants your money.

I don't see the point of cutting guys brought in by a prior regime. If that's the primary motivation, it's dumb.

Agreed. I didn't have the highest hopes for him but we gave a raw guy with all the physical tools one year to be a NFL qb. Next to the Browns, we are the biggest joke franchise in the NFL at developing qb. At least we still have TJ Yates!

But good for Cardale. He gets to go to LA, play for his former coach, and learn from a damn good qb.