The Tyrod Taylor Question

It's info literally anyone can easily find. Thurm's just nasty about the way he asks for (or requires) those things before anything else.

Since he was (and always has been) nasty about it. I'm not doing work he could easily do.

I've noticed it's been a while since you've been anything more than a color commentator in a thread.

Ever consider engaging in actual discussion rather than commenting on the discussion that's occurring? 0:)

Have at it and provide it if it's as easy to find as you say.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many warning points do you have beyond being put in the penalty box?

Lighten up. You take **** too serious and read every post as a personal attack.

I do "spread the love". It

I'm not jm2009 who stalks people

I only got 1 warning point and it was the time I got the temporary ban.

I'm pretty light actually. You're just assuming I'm angry as I type. But I do notice you like to direct your "posting corrections" at me when, in fact, Thurm was "fueling the fire" there with his "see folks, lookie at trannie doing this here" post.

I think it's strange you choose to point out my "fire flaming" post rather than his.

Could it be because you agree with his position on Taylor but not mine? :flirt:

I think If you had asked Rex Ryan going into Taylors second season he would probably tell you he believes Buffalo has found their guy.

Now the Bills new HC McD who seems like a very football savvy kinda fella basically just put his HC career on the line by saying we're going to win now with Tyrod Taylor.

So with all due respect, I'll take their action speaks louder than words, over yours.

Their actions were to halve his contract in both years and money.

How long until this one gets shutdown?

Borrowed time. Although the mods might understandably be using the contain and control method. Keep all the circular Tyrod comment to this thread and stop it popping up in others and ruining other conversations.

Edited by GunnerBill