Astro-Notes Schedule

Hi Wallers!

EDITED:

Good News:

I'm still vertical. I plan on writing up my "Astro-Notes" on several Bills Camp dates: July 27 (thanks to Jamie Nails); 28, 29, 30; Aug 1, 2, 3; Aug 4 (thanks to GhostsOfBillsPast); Aug 6, 7, 8.

Bad News:

It won't be as many as in years past.

My wife's Mom died last week, canceling our pre-camp visit to see grandchildren, and we'll be flying out to see them during the last 3 practices, Aug 13, 14, 15.

I also can't get tickets for the 5:30 first practice on July 27 and Aug 4 (if you have an in, let me know).

Go Bills! ~Astro

Edited by Astrobot

Hi Wallers!

Good News:

I'm still vertical. I plan on writing up my "Astro-Notes" on several Bills Camp dates: July 28, 29, 30; Aug 1, 2, 3; Aug 6, 7, 8.

Bad News:

My wife's Mom died last week, canceling our pre-camp visit to see grandchildren, and we'll be flying out to see them during the last 3 practices, Aug 13, 14, 15.

I also can't get tickets for the 5:30 first practice on July 27 and Aug 4 (if you have an in, let me know).

Go Bills! ~Astro

First of all, condolences to your family for the loss of your mother in-law. Thanks for the outstanding SJF reports past and future.

Hi Wallers!

Good News:

I'm still vertical. I plan on writing up my "Astro-Notes" on several Bills Camp dates: July 28, 29, 30; Aug 1, 2, 3; Aug 6, 7, 8.

Bad News:

Go Bills! ~Astro

Check your PMs. :)

Hi Wallers!

Good News:

Bad News:

Go Bills! ~Astro

Condolences and prayers go out to your family my friend.

And thanks again for doing this. It's always a good read and appreciated. :thumbsup:

Great News! I have received DMs from Jamie Nails and Ghosts of Bills Past, and I will now have tickets to the July 27 and Aug 4 practices!

Many thanks to these gentlemen.

I am so grateful for their generosity.

Astro

Great News! I have received DMs from Jamie Nails and Ghosts of Bills Past, and I will now have tickets to the July 27 and Aug 4 practices!

Astro

Nice teamwork, fellas. Go Astrobot!

Astro

Why were you unable to get tickets for the August 4th practice?? I plan on going to that one, but I won't be in the area until the evening of August 2nd as I live about 4 hours south-east, in Binghamton. I was just planning on running to a Tops in the 2nd, when I get in the area. Are they already all gone?? God I hope not, I planned my vacation around going to that practice it will be my first time ever getting into the stadium.

PS- sorry, I didn't mean to make this about me. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Astro, and I'm glad you will be able to get to those practices so we can read the recaps that we all enjoy so much.

Edited by BuffalothruMyVeins

Why were you unable to get tickets for the August 4th practice?? I plan on going to that one, but I won't be in the area until the evening of August 2nd as I live about 4 hours south-east, in Binghamton. I was just planning on running to a Tops in the 2nd, when I get in the area. Are they already all gone?? God I hope not, I planned my vacation around going to that practice it will be my first time ever getting into the stadium.

PS- sorry, I didn't mean to make this about me. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Astro, and I'm glad you will be able to get to those practices so we can read the recaps that we all enjoy so much.

The tops i went to yesterday had tons left. So many that the woman at the service counter gave me double what I asked for.

There are no signs up anywhere advertising the tickets, so anyone who wants them has to be in the know. That should help.

The tops i went to yesterday had tons left. So many that the woman at the service counter gave me double what I asked for.

There are no signs up anywhere advertising the tickets, so anyone who wants them has to be in the know. That should help.

Thanks for the heads up, it has backed me off the ledge... haha