Buffalonians vs New Yorkers

Another Fan

When I say New Yorkers I mean NYC. They tend to be a bit more wanting to be at the center of everything than Buffaloians, well at least in my encounters. Have different accents as well.

Any other big differences?

Edited by Another Fan

i've taken quite a few girls to buffalo now that had no idea what to expect, they could not believe it. north carolina is a lot like western new york, save for the men here are pathetic. the men here are rednecked versions of jersey boys.

i've noticed western new york folks are nice and polite. they will say hello in the grocery store or carry on a conversation similar to that of many southern towns with the southern charm. city folks just carry on oblivious to their world and what they have going on in their

Typical girl from Buffalo:

the-funny-picture-thefunpic.com-forget-y

Typical girl from New York:

rosieodonnell.jpg

bills fans are some of the hottest chicks out there. whether meeting them whilst out or meeting them on tinder. fact: i met a players ex wife from tinder. fairly well known player, hot blonde a few years old than me.

Coming to Chicago, you can barely tell my accent apart. Now if I was from NYC or even worse God awful Boston, my accent would be wicked nasty...

i've taken quite a few girls to buffalo now that had no idea what to expect, they could not believe it. north carolina is a lot like western new york, save for the men here are pathetic. the men here are rednecked versions of jersey boys.

i've noticed western new york folks are nice and polite. they will say hello in the grocery store or carry on a conversation similar to that of many southern towns with the southern charm. city folks just carry on oblivious to their world and what they have going on in their

bills fans are some of the hottest chicks out there. whether meeting them whilst out or meeting them on tinder. fact: i met a players ex wife from tinder. fairly well known player, hot blonde a few years old than me.

Buffalo is a debt collection center from what I am told. Really. My Brother had a friend in Houston in that industry... He said, the guy from Houston: "Whatever they are putting in the water up there must be nasty because some of the toughest, nastiest collectors come from BFLo!" Then he kinda smiled.

Sunnabiatch parasites! :-O

Buffalonians sounds like some type lunch meat

I'll have a Buffalonian sandwich with Pittsburgher cheese.

What? The health department shut this place down because it's full of Erieites?

I live in Crete, Illinois. That makes me a Cretan. Now, if I leave, am I an Excretion. ??

You don't have to answer /dev. I think I know your answer even if I didn't live there! :-)

I hated being stationed on Ft Knox cause the surrounding Louisville area is referred by some as "Kentuckyana."

Illiana and Michiana here. :-/

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Typical girl from Buffalo:

the-funny-picture-thefunpic.com-forget-y

Typical girl from New York:

rosieodonnell.jpg

I love Buffalo but there's a great % of Rosie O'Donnells there than NYC. She probably is out of a lot of posters' league here anyways. :)

1) Carolina dudes are the corniest human beings alive. They are all carbon copies of each other. As a guy from New York, I did quite well down there because I wasn't as bland as the guys down there.

2) I've always found that cool interesting people met cool interesting people wherever they go. A Holes normally attract other a holes.

I love Buffalo but there's a great % of Rosie O'Donnells there than NYC. She probably is out of a lot of posters' league here anyways. :)

1) Carolina dudes are the corniest human beings alive. They are all carbon copies of each other. As a guy from New York, I did quite well down there because I wasn't as bland as the guys down there.

2) I've always found that cool interesting people met cool interesting people wherever they go. A Holes normally attract other a holes.

`1) you and hammersticks and i could talk about this forever.

2) i don't meet many jerks, i ignore them though i am an !@#$. case in point i was at the gym and a woman came up to me and asked my name. i told her my first name she asked my last name. i asked why, she said that her and her friends think they know me. i saw the folks she was talking to and they were not at all anyone i'd associate with by any means and just replied "no, you don't know me. im here to workout and don't care" and put my ear bud in, she stood there a second trying to realize whats going on. does that make me an !@#$? yes, but most importantly, don't interrupt someone working out or play that we may know you.

Buffalonians can find NYC on a map.

New Yorkers can't find Buffalo on a map.

(Not making that up. The Times did a survey when I was in college; the majority of Manhattanites put Buffalo well north of Albany, near Plattsburgh. Some put it in Canada, near Montreal.)

Buffalonians can find NYC on a map.

New Yorkers can't find Buffalo on a map.

(Not making that up. The Times did a survey when I was in college; the majority of Manhattanites put Buffalo well north of Albany, near Plattsburgh. Some put it in Canada, near Montreal.)

It's probably a good thing they never have to drive themselves anywhere.....