Least funny comedian/comedic actor

Tyler Perry.

2nd Kat Williams.

To FLIP it...listen here: http://www.feralaudio.com/show/cheap-seats/

Would that be Tyler Perry's Tyler Perry?

Dane Cook is the first to come to mind. Jeff Foxworthy is a close second.

Foxworthy was funny for about 15 minutes when he first came up with the 'Redneck' act, but after 20 years it's pretty tired.

I haven't seen Will Farrell do anything funny since Old School ever.

Fixed. Never understood the appeal, never will. He is the classic SNL 'can be slightly amusing in tiny doses but after three minutes you're reaching the the remote' way.

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

Really? I thought that sh-- was hilarious.

I never thought Bill Cosby was funny.

I recall his standup being good way back when. Never cared for the 'Cosby Show' act.

Kevin Hart

I had never seen him do anything until about a week ago when I came across him on HBO or somewhere. I watched for 5 minutes -- absolutely terrible.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Although pre Little Nicky there were a few good Sandler movies. I know I might catch some heat for this, but I haven't seen Will Farrell do anything funny since Old School.

Nah, I think a lot of people agree with you. Elf is mildly amusing, but otherwise he is pretty stale and unfunny.

Could not agree less. I think Patton Oswald is Funny AF. Hate his political leanings, but I will be glued to anything he is featured in.

Least funny is a tough call, i appreciate anyone that makes me chuckle. Jackie Martling might go to the top of that list because he is a modern day, poor mans version of Henny Youngman, just spewing one liners.....some are funny, most aren't

DIE COMMIE, DIE!!!!!!!

Jackie used to have a phone number to call for his joke of the day. This may offend some but I got a chuckle out of:

"What do the Jewish cheerleaders say? GET THAT QUARTERBACK!!!:

Some people can't see funny where funny is because they just don't get it. IMO

The same way some people need a laugh track to let them know when to laugh.

Every night I have nightmares that feature laugh tracks, thanks a lot! Edited by Sherlock Holmes

Watched Amy's Netflix special last week, and I thought she was really funny. Seems to have strayed away from that whole "I sleep with a ton of guys" routine. But I can see why a lot of people don't connect with her style of humor.

She's a disgusting pig.

Chelsea Handler is just an intellectual coward. Mocks Christianity without fear. Won't touch Islam.

I have a lot more respect for Maher than her. And i don't have much respect for him. :lol:

Edited by joesixpack