Cousins reportedly won't be re-signing in Washington

My Bold Prediction

He Will Not Be Coming To Buffalo

26CB you need to get it correct. In Washington DC the FO always calls Kirk Kurt. It's almost a running gag with the local news

Kirk...er Kurt doesn't care. :lol:

@JPFinlayCSN

Kirk Cousins doesnt care if Bruce Allen calls him Kurt, "I've been called Kurt my entire life." Says he has bigger things to worry about

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big mistake. Didn't anyone tell him he's a RB?

And in the next negotiating window, he'll be a year older with another 300+ touches under his belt.

Not a doubt in my mind he's the best RB in the league but he's trying to create a market for himself that's more than 50% above any of his peers. Good luck to him but the Steelers would be mental to give in.

Edited by Blokestradamus

It seems as though Bell's major gripe was with guaranteed money. If true, that's more understandable.

They can tag him again at around $14.5m and then move on. They'll be guaranteed the 2019 3rd round comp pick value on his next deal if healthy.

They also get this year to see what you might have in James Conner. They can tag bell again next year and if Conner's no good they have both 2018 and 2019 drafts/free agency to replace him.

The fact his name is even mentioned with those other GOATs is disgusting.

Why? Cousins is a QB entering the prime of his career, coming off two seasons in which he put up Manning-like numbers. Manning entered F/A in his mid-late 30s, coming off serious neck surgery. I am guessing there will be more interest in Cousins next year than there was in Manning. Reggie White was great, but he was not a quarterback. Edited by mannc

I didn't think Cousins will ever be Drew Brees. But Brees wasn't Brees until NO.

...and Brees is all about Brees and his stats.......he wouldn't budge on dollar demands and if I remember correctly, it put big time pressure on NO's cap situation.....

It seems as though Bell's major gripe was with guaranteed money. If true, that's more understandable.

They can tag him again at around $14.5m and then move on. They'll be guaranteed the 2019 3rd round comp pick value on his next deal if healthy.

@mikegarafolo

Ike Taylor on @NFLTotalAccess says Le'Veon Bell told him he wants to be paid as No. 1 RB PLUS a No. 2 WR (his 75 rec were 2nd most for PIT)

Here's the clip of Ike Taylor on Le'Veon Bell, with Ike suggesting $15m per year would've gotten it done:

https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/status/887820305888153601

Edited by YoloinOhio

@mikegarafolo

Ike Taylor on @NFLTotalAccess says Le'Veon Bell told him he wants to be paid as No. 1 RB PLUS a No. 2 WR (his 75 rec were 2nd most for PIT)

Here's the clip of Ike Taylor on Le'Veon Bell, with Ike suggesting $15m per year would've gotten it done:

https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/status/887820305888153601

Someone is going to buy that and offer him $17m/year, aren't they? :D