Embarrassing moments in your life

i love 18-19 yr olds.

these girls are sooooo much fun. and they'll eat out of the palm of your hands. they always like the older guys.

the most recent girl of the two bills drive tailgate was a penfield girl. dated 9 months. amazing woman.

May I be the first to wish you a "happy 31,000 post."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just all sorts of wrong. The 70s were a wacky time I guess, glad I missed out on them.

Pretty sure a gym teacher during my older brother's freshman year got fired for making a kid swim naked when he forgot his trunks.

It wasn't wrong. It was an all male school (up to '74) Why is it any different than taking a shower after class or an hour out on the field?

Why is it any different than skinny dipping with friends while going to the Penfield Quarry with friends and strangers?

I miss the good old days sometimes

i love 18-19 yr olds.

these girls are sooooo much fun. and they'll eat out of the palm of your hands. they always like the older guys.

the most recent girl of the two bills drive tailgate was a penfield girl. dated 9 months. amazing woman.

I was just having fun

see my last wrt penfield A pity they closed the quarry down

Why did the girls get bathing suits in middle school and the boys did not? My wife still can't believe I'm telling the truth about this! If you want to go skinny dipping, that's a choice. (And we enjoyed that immensely at times, but the girls were wearing the same birthday suits.) I knew a few kids who were very uncomfortable with this, and looking back I'm certainly glad they changesd it. Taking a quick shower isn't the same as galavanting around together naked for an hour with giant windows looking out on the people on the track and soccer field. Some guys are fine with it (some even seemed to like it a little too much....), but some were not and they have every right to get that rule changed.

It was not just 1970s... But up to 1970s.

These same gym teachers were the guys who fought and won WWII. It builds self-confidence swimming in the nekkid... Ain't no Snowflakes allowed.

;-)

Eh....no. Showering together quickly after a game/practice/gym class...okay. Floundering around a pool for hours with a bunch of other little boys ding-a-lings hanging out? Borderline pedophelia on the part of your gym teachers if you ask me. Weird. Where did you attend school?

Eh....no. Showering together quickly after a game/practice/gym class...okay. Floundering around a pool for hours with a bunch of other little boys ding-a-lings hanging out? Borderline pedophelia on the part of your gym teachers if you ask me. Weird. Where did you attend school?

Kenmore Junior High, 71-74

Casey Middle in Williamsville. There was nothing keeping the girls from walking into the pool area from their locker room, because that happened from time to time either accidentally or due to something more sinister....

If THEY didn't have suits I might have made that same "mistake" myself...oops!

Kenmore Junior High, 71-74

Casey Middle in Williamsville. There was nothing keeping the girls from walking into the pool area from their locker room, because that happened from time to time either accidentally or due to something more sinister....

If THEY didn't have suits I might have made that same "mistake" myself...oops!

Chalk it up to generational differences, I suppose. I graduated in '97 and we used to shower together as a team after games. Never thought anything about it. I coach varsity lacrosse now and my players would never, ever do this. Not even sure it would be allowed if they wanted to.

May I be the first to wish you a "happy 31,000 post."

woah, holy !@#$. maybe i should start posting actual worthwhile ****.

thanks

It wasn't wrong. It was an all male school (up to '74) Why is it any different than taking a shower after class or an hour out on the field?

Why is it any different than skinny dipping with friends while going to the Penfield Quarry with friends and strangers?

I miss the good old days sometimes

I was just having fun

see my last wrt penfield A pity they closed the quarry down

what did oyu say? this was a girl i probably could have tried harder with btu it didn't work and i hope she's happy. sooo yeah sucks but doesn't

Because there isn't an adult teacher watching you. Its all sorts of wrong, I stand by that statement. There's a reason it ended, and it wasn't just because the school went coed.

Having a nice watery shart at work and discovering on the can that the damage is far worse than I thought and there's a sizeable wet spot on the back of my pants. Luckily they were black pants but still you have to wonder how many people have noticed on my walk to crapper, what's the damage on my chair, should I start looking for a new job? Spent about an hour hiding out in the can planning what to do next. I couldn't just head straight home since my keys were in my desk and I also had a deadline that afternoon. Coming back into the office in new pants would be highly incriminating. I could try and hit a fire alarm but if I'm caught I'll lose my job. That was the longest hour of my life before I ventured out to meet my fate.

Everything seemed normal on my walk back to my desk. Good start. A quick pat down confirmed my worst fears; the seat was moist. But no smell!! Safe for now. I scanned the room reading faces. No one was laughing or gossiping. I casually asked my neighbor a quick question. Struck up another conversation. No one was acting differently around me. I start to think that maybe I got away with it.....

Months passed and no one said anything. Thank god it was just a watery emission and I clenched in time to stop the bulk. It was hubris to trust a fart. Few things are as humbling as a shart.

Edited by Jauronimo

Having a nice watery shart at work and discovering on the can that the damage is far worse than I thought and there's a sizeable wet spot on the back of my pants. Luckily they were black pants but still you have to wonder how many people have noticed on my walk to crapper, what's the damage on my chair, should I start looking for a new job? Spent about an hour hiding out in the can planning what to do next. I couldn't just head straight home since my keys were in my desk and I also had a deadline that afternoon. Coming back into the office in new pants would be highly incriminating. I could try and hit a fire alarm but if I'm caught I'll lose my job. That was the longest hour of my life before I ventured out to meet my fate.

Everything seemed normal on my walk back to my desk. Good start. A quick pat down confirmed my worst fears; the seat was moist. But no smell!! Safe for now. I scanned the room reading faces. No one was laughing or gossiping. I casually asked my neighbor a quick question. Struck up another conversation. No one was acting differently around me. I start to think that maybe I got away with it.....

Its been months and no one has said anything. Thank god it was just a watery emission and I clenched in time to stop the bulk. It was hubris to trust a fart. Few things are as humbling as a shart.

Jeez, I $&@t my pants 3 or 4 times a year at work. Another 3 or 4 times while at home or out and about. I usually just toss my underwear (if I'm out) in the trash and free-ball it the rest of the day.

Jeez, I $&@t my pants 3 or 4 times a year at work. Another 3 or 4 times while at home or out and about. I usually just toss my underwear (if I'm out) in the trash and free-ball it the rest of the day.

This just may be something you want to work on......

Did you ever do it while naked in a pool with 30 other 6-8th grade boys with a creepy old-man gym teacher watching over you? That could seriously scar a kid! Witness relocation couldn't help you with THAT!

It's almost starting to sound like an odd hobby.... :)

Edited by Augie

Months passed and no one said anything. Thank god it was just a watery emission and I clenched in time to stop the bulk. It was hubris to trust a fart. Few things are as humbling as a shart.

I can't stop laughing......

This just may be something you want to work on......

Did you ever do it while naked in a pool with 30 other 6-8th grade boys with a creepy old-man gym teacher watching over you? That could seriously scar a kid! Witness relocation couldn't help you with THAT!

It's almost starting to sound like an odd hobby.... :)

No, thankfully I've never been asked to swim naked with 30 other boys while gym teachers stand about and creepily stroke their mustaches. lol

I tend to trust my farts way too much. I "glitched" during a meeting at work a while back. My principal, regional superintendent, teachers, school counselor, and parents in attendance. I know those people smelled it. No one said anything and I just made my schitty undies disappear after the meeting concluded. It's hard to speak intelligently in front of your colleagues with a doody in your pants.

Why did the girls get bathing suits in middle school and the boys did not? My wife still can't believe I'm telling the truth about this! If you want to go skinny dipping, that's a choice. (And we enjoyed that immensely at times, but the girls were wearing the same birthday suits.) I knew a few kids who were very uncomfortable with this, and looking back I'm certainly glad they changesd it. Taking a quick shower isn't the same as galavanting around together naked for an hour with giant windows looking out on the people on the track and soccer field. Some guys are fine with it (some even seemed to like it a little too much....), but some were not and they have every right to get that rule changed.

My older brother (53 now) had me a nervous wreck starting Grade 7. They made swim coed that year.

Anyway, my Bro said one kid had a swimsuit... "His mother made him". They picked on him mercilessly and thought he was weird. Looking back on it, @ 53 now... He thinks they were the strange ones.

But... It built confidence. My Bro and his friends aren't ashamed of anything. It's like they are stuck in Jr. High the way they act in their 50s now! Who'd a think it! ;-)

West Seneca Schools. West

They changed everything in 1980. Made swim coed. They made everybody take Home Ec & Industrial Arts (IA) too. Previously, only girls would take Home Ec & Boys IA.

The swimsuit thing was for "less wash" ??? Girls got one they could use during their female only swim sessions. Most of the time, they just didn't go, claimed that their "special monthly friend" was visiting.

Holy phuck Dude!

You got issues... LoL... But, gotta hand it to you, you take them in stride!

;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No, thankfully I've never been asked to swim naked with 30 other boys while gym teachers stand about and creepily stroke their mustaches. lol

I tend to trust my farts way too much. I "glitched" during a meeting at work a while back. My principal, regional superintendent, teachers, school counselor, and parents in attendance. I know those people smelled it. No one said anything and I just made my schitty undies disappear after the meeting concluded. It's hard to speak intelligently in front of your colleagues with a doody in your pants.

OK, that is hystreical!

I had just gone off to college, and was still in my first 48 hours. No actual classes for almost a week, but there's all kinds of orientation stuff. I met some of the guys I bonded with and we went at it HARD starting with a school provided beer truck and band on campus the first evening. One thing led to another.......and the next thing we knew we stumbled upon this huge breakfast spread that had been put out for the students before we left for some park and a retreat. No one was guarding it, so we dug in with lots of grease to soak up 12 hours of drinking.

Things were going great and I was glad to get on the bus because I needed some rest before this retreat thing. I put my head against the window and dozed off immediately. Some time later I woke up just as immediately.... IN A PANIC! This was no time to realize there was no rest room on the bus! Where were they taking us? Are we almost there? How long can I last? What happens if I ask them to pull over! Wait, we're in the middle of nowhere so I'd have to just run off into the bushes in front of all my new 4 year friends. The agony is excruciating! The fear is paralyzing.....what to do? Miles and miles of panic with every bump of the road. What is my breaking point?

Eventually we turn into some kind of park, through some gates, ever so slowly up a windy entrance road. Where do we stop? What facilities will I find there? No sign of so much as a building yet! Can I just run off into the woods? Will I make it to the stopping point? Maybe I should just ask them to pull over now?

Finally, we stop. I'm the first one off in not so delicate fashion leaving quite a few people to wonder who THAT 17 year old A-hole is. I go as fast as possible to a building almost 100 yards away - but not TOO fast as that would end poorly for sure! I make it inside a door and find the closest rest room. I made it! Almost..... I did retire some underwear that day. Only a few moments later I here female voices. I just wanted the FIRST rest room. Gender was not a factor at that point. But it was becoming one now. Fortunately the enormous initial blasts were complete before I had company. Unfortunately, my size 11-1/2 shoes were substantially larger than those in the stalls to either side of me. Would they notice? Would anybody shriek? That worry was lost in the wonder of the blast-fests that began on either side of me. There was nothing dainty about what happened in that room that day. I waited them out, and we all remained anonymous.

So, getting to my first school picnic was certainly no picnic, but I survived to tell the tale.

Edited by Augie

Because there isn't an adult teacher watching you. Its all sorts of wrong, I stand by that statement. There's a reason it ended, and it wasn't just because the school went coed.

Those adult teachers would throw dodge balls at your head (no not the little one) when jumping off the diving board.

IMO people are too prudish nowadays.

Hell I notice that I'm the only guy who cuts the lawn w/o a shirt in my neighborhood.

To each his own.

Would you go to a nude or topless beach?

That's just all sorts of wrong. The 70s were a wacky time I guess, glad I missed out on them.

Pretty sure a gym teacher during my older brother's freshman year got fired for making a kid swim naked when he forgot his trunks.

Yeah, Cheektowaga Central had that no trunks policy...I always thought that was !@#$ing weird.