Negativity v Reality

First ... yes, Kim Pegula is a smoking hot gold digger - etc

Ain't ever a pretty spectacle when someone exults in a lack of class.....

Edited by grb

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....see if your dog will take you for a walk.....I'd bet he declines......poor thing would be repulsed to bring a bag to pick up your sh*t......yet another keyboard coward spouting off.................

Kim's a very nice lady... -Savvy Businesswoman... Great mom... Did she marry T-pegs for love? -I SEROUSLY doubt it.... And that's my opinion.... Still, If they don't sell-out, the Pegulas are two drafts away from being the

hottest owners on the block!... Every straight man on this board has dreamt of a trophy wife at one point or another... -Hats off to TPegs for actually scoring one.

Edited by #34fan

It's not that I think little of Kim Pegula. I gave her a compliment, didn't I?

Anyone who things the Pegulas have done a good job as owners of the Bills for the past two years hasn't been paying attention.

As a fan who spends money on Bills tickets and merchandise, I'm well within my right to voice my displeasure.

As far as being disrespectful, this is the Internet. It's not church. So I don't know what to tell you.

I thought Ralph was a crappy owner, too. Should I be shot for that?

I'm one of many Bills fans who think we, as paying fans, should have a better on-field product. There's nothing wrong with that and it makes me no less of a fan than any of you criticizing what I wrote.

I didn't cross any lines, so get over it and yourselves. All I did was criticize ownership. Chill out.

no one questioned your being less or more of a fan I don't believe. more like pointing out your classless posts you've made toward the owners wife. I suppose you thought the new ownership was going to build you a contender as soon as the team was purchased? only two years and you're already crying the blues, poor fella.

hey everybody, this isn't church, it's the internet where you can talk all the **** you want, so yeah, chill out...eyeroll.gif

Jump all over the guy because he made a comment about the owners? Who really cares about the dynamics of their marriage. He is much older than her right? He is loaded right? She is very attractive. He isn't. Right? Is that a leap to make that comment? Nope. Is it rude. Yep. Let's not

lose focus on how bad they have been as owners.

Hiring the 3-4 amoeba Rex Ryan when you had the best 4-3 base defense. Keeping Whaley around while they made the coaching hire. Meeting with players behind Ryan's

Back. The only thing they have done right since being owners is sign the checks. Is it too much to ask for more? Or should we all focus fire on Gugny because he pointed out the obvious? I'm hungry, fried Gugny sounds tasty. Let's do it.

Jump all over the guy because he made a comment about the owners? Who really cares about the dynamics of their marriage. He is much older than her right? He is loaded right? She is very attractive. He isn't. Right? Is that a leap to make that comment? Nope. Is it rude. Yep. Let's not

Hiring the 3-4 amoeba Rex Ryan when you had the best 4-3 base defense. Keeping Whaley around while they made the coaching hire. Meeting with players behind Ryan's

Back. The only thing they have done right since being owners is sign the checks. Is it too much to ask for more? Or should we all focus fire on Gugny because he pointed out the obvious? I'm hungry, fried Gugny sounds tasty. Let's do it.

No excuse for rude, period. Since the Pegulas purchased the team, the Bills have been 24-24. Not terrible. Mistakes made, sure, but it's not a disaster.

Some of new posters are accustomed to rules that don't apply here on TBD.

The Bills Official site had rules protecting the team/ ownership from getting a new A hole ripped into it.

....see if your dog will take you for a walk.....I'd bet he declines......poor thing would be repulsed to bring a bag to pick up your sh*t......yet another keyboard coward spouting off.................

I just took my dog for a walk. Her name is Chloe and she loves me. I even picked up her poop.

no one questioned your being less or more of a fan I don't believe. more like pointing out your classless posts you've made toward the owners wife. I suppose you thought the new ownership was going to build you a contender as soon as the team was purchased? only two years and you're already crying the blues, poor fella.

hey everybody, this isn't church, it's the internet where you can talk all the **** you want, so yeah, chill out...eyeroll.gif

They inherited a winning team with a stellar defense. A team that nearly made the playoffs. What happened after they bought the team? In which direction did the defense, or the team, move? Facts, my friend. Sorry they cracked your rose colored glasses.

I think they inherited a team that was closer than it had been for many years and made som major mistakes that set us back... the biggest being Rex Ryan (who it was so obvious to some of us at the time was the wrong man).

I hope they have learned the hard way and Bean and McDermott look like a new way of working but so far besides buying the team they haven't got a lot right from a fan's perspective.

The Bills control their own destiny.

Just win and our questions will be answered.

Actually, if you're destined for something, then it has been predetermined. You have no control over something predetermined.

They inherited a winning team with a stellar defense. A team that nearly made the playoffs. What happened after they bought the team? In which direction did the defense, or the team, move? Facts, my friend. Sorry they cracked your rose colored glasses.

funny, rose colored glasses. I have been pretty critical of this franchise up until this off season. especially with the ryan hire but I realize they have only owned the team two years and can only hope they have learned from their mistakes and seem to have put together a pretty good staff a long with the new GM, so they should and will have a chance to turn things around? RW bought the team in '59 and 5 years later went and won back to back championships. of course it would be years until they were in the run for a championship again but the point is I don't see how anyone can break out the pitchforks and torches after only two years? I totally agree they made a bad decision hiring ryan, I was not in favor of it but that is behind them and if it means I'm wearing rose colored glasses because I believe this new regime will right the ship then give me a pitcher of grape kool aide as well...

BlueKoolAid.jpg

rose-colored-glasses-compressed-adobesto

funny, rose colored glasses. I have been pretty critical of this franchise up until this off season. especially with the ryan hire but I realize they have only owned the team two years and can only hope they have learned from their mistakes and seem to have put together a pretty good staff a long with the new GM, so they should and will have a chance to turn things around? RW bought the team in '59 and 5 years later went and won back to back championships. of course it would be years until they were in the run for a championship again but the point is I don't see how anyone can break out the pitchforks and torches after only two years? I totally agree they made a bad decision hiring ryan, I was not in favor of it but that is behind them and if it means I'm wearing rose colored glasses because I believe this new regime will right the ship then give me a pitcher of grape kool aide as well...

BlueKoolAid.jpg

rose-colored-glasses-compressed-adobesto

I think part of it has to do with how awful they have run the Sabres since they became owners and we fear the same thing with the Bills

I think, perhaps, you should re-read my comments. I clearly stated that I was optimistic about the future of the Bills under the current regime.

But if you look at the history of this organization, you will see that the Bills have been very bad for many more years than they've been very good.

That's the past, though. By getting the Beane/McDermott combo, it seems that they've quickly learned that they should not be calling any personnel shots; they should be paying other people - better than who they inherited - to make those decisions.

Realistically, the Bills don't have much of a chance to make any kind of noise this year, other than the music they're playing whilst cleaning out their lockers after week 17.

But if the Pegulas keep their mouths shut and their wallets open, I'm confident that this team will get what it needs (a QB, for starters) in order to be competitive by 2019.

Unfortunately, their first two years set us back. But that's water under the bridge.

I think, perhaps, you should re-read my comments. I clearly stated that I was optimistic about the future of the Bills under the current regime.

no need to re-read anything. you have basically wrote off the next two seasons before they even happened.

Gugny, on 01 Jul 2017 - 11:42 PM, said: Personally, I'm very optimistic ... for the 2019 season.

I think part of it has to do with how awful they have run the Sabres since they became owners and we fear the same thing with the Bills

I guess one could use the past failure to contend in the nhl as a reason/excuse for the nfl team to follow suit but I sense they have the right personnel in place to turn the (nfl) team around and should contend for a wildcard this season?

of course one might claim my rose colored glasses are fogged up or I didn't add enough sugar to my kool aide...?

Kim's a very nice lady... -Savvy Businesswoman... Great mom... Did she marry T-pegs for love? -I SEROUSLY doubt it.... And that's my opinion.... Still, If they don't sell-out, the Pegulas are two drafts away from being the

hottest owners on the block!... Every straight man on this board has dreamt of a trophy wife at one point or another... -Hats off to TPegs for actually scoring one.

...and that would be based on WHAT?......when you decide to offer an unfounded thought, best practice is to SAVE IT.....ignorance is bliss and you sure as hell did show your blissful state.....we're here to discuss football and not your marriage counseling assessments.....Jesus, the s&%t gets deeper......

...and that would be based on WHAT?......when you decide to offer an unfounded thought, best practice is to SAVE IT.....ignorance is bliss and you sure as hell did show your blissful state.....we're here to discuss football and not your marriage counseling assessments.....Jesus, the s&%t gets deeper......

You seem to be a very angry young man. Perhaps you should seek some counseling of your own. I'm concerned.