Negativity v Reality

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be a very angry young man. Perhaps you should seek some counseling of your own. I'm concerned.

says this guy, LOL

Gugny, on 04 Jul 2017 - 11:13 AM, said: Let's get something clear at this juncture. IT'S A !@#$ING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

.....c'mon bro......I cancelled Comedy Central because the "entertainment" here is MUCH better and it's FREE..... :thumbsup:

You can't cancel Comedy Central.

And you don't counsel anyone; let's be real, shall we?

Lastly, if you chose to settle for the free TBD membership, I feel sorry for you.

You can't cancel Comedy Central.

And you don't counsel anyone; let's be real, shall we?

Lastly, if you chose to settle for the free TBD membership, I feel sorry for you.

.....I appreciate your pity..........it gives me tepid optimism that tomorrow may become a reality.....your support is a blessing.........

.....I appreciate your pity..........it gives me tepid optimism that tomorrow may become a reality.....your support is a blessing.........

I will pray for you.

I feel the need to again mention

I love this place !

and i find Terry to be a handsome kind and caring gentleman

I love Tyrod Taylor going long for Sammy Watkins,

Good BBQ, and God Blessing America...

That is actually not true (at least not for all of us)

Its just that those same people that would say something like this also dont want to admit it could easlily get worse......

Without Tyrod Taylor this last 2 years this offense (imo) is bottom of the league

TT is like the Bret Easton Ellis of QBs. He does some good things, but you get what you get: the same old story.

Would he be a .500 QB with this offense without Shady?

We have to hope that Sammy and Marcel care about the team and come to play. I don't have any idea what they are thinking. They both are extremely talented and we used a HUGE amount of resources on them. We need them to work hard and play well in order to compete.

I think the OL is less talented than most think, but I also think that Tyrod is better than most think.

I don't think that losing Gilmore will hurt us that much.

If things go right we can compete for a wild card. That said, would 4 or 5 wins surprise me? No it would not. :(

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!