Negativity v Reality

For the simple reason that McD's the polar opposite of Rex. That right there is worth a couple of wins. Getting rid of both Ryans may even eek out another win.

I couldn't have said it better,

HC McD 's preference for intelligent players of high character stands out in his 1st draft.

Where have we seen that before...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the simple reason that McD's the polar opposite of Rex. That right there is worth a couple of wins. Getting rid of both Ryans may even eek out another win.

Give it more than 3 days to start producing wins, could take 3 seasons.

The Bills will be a better football team under Mc D...

'Fig:

...you know as well as I do that we've listened to the "broken record refrain" over the last 17 years...as in the "annual "yup this is THE year the schneid will be broken", an optimistic glimmer of hope that hasn't happened.....BUT....something seems different THIS year (as we hope 'n pray EVERY year).....an organization starts from the top down and Pegula has spared NO expense with Administration & FO....and I think he got his man in McD, sure a green HC , but from some pretty good pedigree .....sure it's all "on paper" and for all we know, it could be another roll of "Charmin'".....BUT...I'm with you that they WILL be better and if the playoffs do not happen in 2017, there is certainly reason for optimism and hopefully long term....stay tuned...........