Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

I wonder whether there will be a lot of trade activity tomorrow.

Expansion draft tonight, regular draft Friday/Saturday. If I had to guess, I would think that a lot of teams have had their engines idling waiting for Vegas to make their picks. Everyone knows who's been protected and unprotected. I just can't figure if the bulk of trades will be made before or after the regular draft on Friday and Saturday.

I wonder whether there will be a lot of trade activity tomorrow.

Expansion draft tonight, regular draft Friday/Saturday. If I had to guess, I would think that a lot of teams have had their engines idling waiting for Vegas to make their picks. Everyone knows who's been protected and unprotected. I just can't figure if the bulk of trades will be made before or after the regular draft on Friday and Saturday.

McKenzie tweeted this morning that McPhee made GMs take a "pledge" not to do other deals if they did one with him until after the freeze...hmm.

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

I have not seen any leaks yet on roster selection..and they have been in for at least two hours

Edited by plenzmd1

It will be interesting to see if there are any Sabres deals between now and tomorrow night. I think they made out well, not losing Leee-nus and only giving up a 6th. Carrier wasn't about to light the world on fire anyway and there are bigger issues (D, D, D) to address.