6-8: Dareus Will be on NFL Network at 7:15 PM ET

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was on the Murph show today , what massive arms. Soft spoken , will throw out the 1st pitch for Bisons game tue.

I sure hope he can stay clean , at least he is healthy.

He sounded more focused and mature than I ever remember hearing him.

Marcell Dareus: "Been seizing every moment" (17:14)
Bills DT Marcell Dareus discussed what’s different for him during the offseason/OTAs and preparing to throw the first pitch for the Bisons game on June 13.

maybe his therapy has helped, that he started during his suspension last year

He sounded more focused and mature than I ever remember hearing him.

I'm happy for the young man.

seems he's heading in the right direction, which wont be a good thing for the opponent!

GO BILLS!!!

I'm happy for the young man.

seems he's heading in the right direction, which wont be a good thing for the opponent!

GO BILLS!!!

you are happy for the young man. Get a grip. He is a ungrateful man. unable to face reality and has hurt this team dramatically. He used his mothers illness as an excuse his first year. Always another reason. He has abandoned his teammates. He has one interview and everyone is on his bandwagon. To me he has a lot more to prove than an interview staged by his manager. He has yet to even mention his lying to the fans and the Bills. He is making the rounds looking for good guy treatment for his next contract.

Dareus is one or two steps from being James Hardy.

He needs to shut up. Get in the gym. Get on the field for the next 2 or 3 seasons and prove he is a man and a teammate..

This to me is a smoke screen set up by his manager/agent.

you are happy for the young man. Get a grip. He is a ungrateful man. unable to face reality and has hurt this team dramatically. He used his mothers illness as an excuse his first year. Always another reason. He has abandoned his teammates. He has one interview and everyone is on his bandwagon. To me he has a lot more to prove than an interview staged by his manager. He has yet to even mention his lying to the fans and the Bills. He is making the rounds looking for good guy treatment for his next contract.

He needs to shut up. Get in the gym. Get on the field for the next 2 or 3 seasons and prove he is a man and a teammate..

The anger is strong in this one.

Ridiculous post! You dont think maybe he's just a young man going thru difficult times? End up like Hardy?? Smokin weed? Get a grip and find your Zen. Good grief !!

Marcel is who he is. you can't blame him for the Bills giving him a huge contract. he's always been this way, doesn't take anything seriously. he said on WGR football comes easy to him. he doesn't have to put in the effort so he doesn't have a good work ethic. it is what it is now, he's not going to change overnight. if we get a little more effort from him this year then good. he's a great player even with 90% effort so let's see if we can get 91%

Marcel is who he is. you can't blame him for the Bills giving him a huge contract. he's always been this way, doesn't take anything seriously. he said on WGR football comes easy to him. he doesn't have to put in the effort so he doesn't have a good work ethic. it is what it is now, he's not going to change overnight. if we get a little more effort from him this year then good. he's a great player even with 90% effort so let's see if we can get 91%

Let's all hope that Mike Waufle can get the best out of him.