It's a shame we have a talented roster but no QB

S

Before we dive into what you said, can I ask about the need to quote yourself?

That said, Cody Kessler could be a middle of the road starter maaaaaaaaaybe if he gets some sort of team around him.

Matt Moore? Gtfo.

And Colin Kaepernick is a troll answer, come on man.

Cody kessler can be a middle of the road starter if you get a team around him? WWHat makes him different than Tyrod. Who struggles throwing a football. Who struggles seeing an open field. Who relys on his run game to move the chains. When the league Caters to QBs. Cant win with him. Sooner we move on,,,the better we will be,,,even if that means going backwards before we go forwards. 20 years of medicrioty and picking 10th in the draft to take the lieks of cj spiller leodis mckelvin aaron maybin donte whitner i can go on and pon,,,we arent getting anywhere

S

Cody kessler can be a middle of the road starter if you get a team around him? WWHat makes him different than Tyrod. Who struggles throwing a football. Who struggles seeing an open field. Who relys on his run game to move the chains. When the league Caters to QBs. Cant win with him. Sooner we move on,,,the better we will be,,,even if that means going backwards before we go forwards. 20 years of medicrioty and picking 10th in the draft to take the lieks of cj spiller leodis mckelvin aaron maybin donte whitner i can go on and pon,,,we arent getting anywhere

This team drafts players and then 4 years later they let them walk scott free and we are back at the drawing board. Until we start retaining our quality players if we draft properly we will never ever ever win. FA is not the answer for Buffalo. Not many WANT to come there. Why would they. Havent won in 20 years.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best option for what? Remaining mediocre? This team will go backwards before it makes leaps and bounds forward.

OMG. Kody Kessler for one. Matt Moore for another. They would serve just fine in our offense. With the best run game in football.

Look at Kody kesslers stats for the 3 games he played. Just as well as tyrod. matt Moore advanced Miami to the playoffs when the start got hurt,,,who by the way,,,is also a better option at QB than Tyrod.

Colin Kaepernick is a better option at QB.

As you can tell im starting at the bottom of the barrel. Right in the mix with Tyrod Taylor

Trevor Simien on his rookie contract is a much better option than Tyrod

Alex Smith is by far a better QB than Tyrod

Nick Foles is a better QB than Tyrod

Matt Moore got outplayed by Tyrod, so, going on that you're already wrong.

Cody Kessler played three games yet he is better, interesting you must be an awesome talent evaluator.

Nick Foles was replaced by Mark Sanchez in philly. Do I need to say more?

We get it you don't like Tyrod and we should all ignore you but... I was never good at following my own advice.

Why do players WANT to go to Boston? Its not the city. Its the winning culture. Something that hasnt been seen since the mid 90s in our parts. We have yet to replace our field general. Jim Kelly. We have put up a championship defense at times and we have and the best run game at times and at times we have had nothing really going for us. Yet the constant remains. No playoffs. Its the QB. No one else. Until one is secured. Things will look the same at the end. Tyrod is who he is. Some one who is limited at throwing the football. We run the ball just fine with out his 40 yds. take away th 4 sacks he takes per game and that leaves his rushing yds to almost nothing. 7th rd Qbs drafted out of Northwestern produce the same numbers as Tyrod. Its just the way the game is played today. 300o yds and 17-20 in a 16 game season is not good. No matter how many picks you dont throw

Cody Kessler played three games yet he is better, interesting you must be an awesome talent evaluator.

We get it you don't like Tyrod and we should all ignore you but... I was never good at following my own advice.

Put any of them QBs on our team last year and we would have been just as well off

Why do players WANT to go to Boston? Its not the city. Its the winning culture. Something that hasnt been seen since the mid 90s in our parts. We have yet to replace our field general. Jim Kelly. We have put up a championship defense at times and we have and the best run game at times and at times we have had nothing really going for us. Yet the constant remains. No playoffs. Its the QB. No one else. Until one is secured. Things will look the same at the end. Tyrod is who he is. Some one who is limited at throwing the football. We run the ball just fine with out his 40 yds. take away th 4 sacks he takes per game and that leaves his rushing yds to almost nothing. 7th rd Qbs drafted out of Northwestern produce the same numbers as Tyrod. Its just the way the game is played today. 300o yds and 17-20 in a 16 game season is not good. No matter how many picks you dont throw

Put any of them QBs on our team last year and we would have been just as well off

The same Mark Sanchez who lead the jets to afc championship games. Wasnt he a #1 pick in the draft? Ya,,he is also a better QB than Tyrod taylor. Tyrod has done nothing

The same Mark Sanchez who lead the jets to afc championship games. Wasnt he a #1 pick in the draft? Ya,,he is also a better QB than Tyrod taylor. Tyrod has done nothing

Butt fumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

What is ther to like besides not throwing INTS? What else does he do well as a QB? Good QBs make throws when guys arent open. But they are when the ball get s there. Tyrod will not do that. He wont throw it. No risk,,no reward.

Butt fumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

Buttfumble

regardless of one play,,he still throws a better ball than Tyrod.

Top ten offense champ. With Tyrod accounting for 64% of the total yardage and 62% of the tds thats with himbeing sat the final game. To put that in perspective Ben R accounted for 64% of his teams total yardage and 64% of his teams tds in 14 games. Might want to dial back that vigorous vitriol.

I can't believe this hasn't been closed lol..

did tyrod not tip you on your uber drive or something? Sleep with your wife? I mean seriously this is just getting silly. It's a school night maybe drink some warm milk and get some rest.

Name 'em

Brady

Carr

Rivers

Alex smith

Big Ben

Flacco

Dalton

Mariota

Luck

Prescott

Eli

Cousins

R Wilson

Rodgers

Stafford

Ryan

Brees

Newton

Winston

Are all better than tyrod

Carson palmer

Bradford

Wentz

Tannehill

Bortles

Might be better than tyrod.

Simien, goff and this years rookies all have a chance to be better than him.

18 QBs are definitely better than him. 5 others have had better seasons that tyrod and could be better, hard to say for sure. There's another 6 young QBs that have chance to be better. He's one of the lesser starting QBs in the league. He's fun to watch, is a good guy and is the best qb available to us for 2017. Unless he improves, this will be his last year as our qb.

I know you're confused by posting under multiple user names, but just want to give you the heads up that you keep quoting and responding to yourself. Good luck bud.

Wonder if he knows the IP address source can be checked?

Wonder if he knows the IP address source can be checked?

Oh no im busted LOL.

I can't believe this hasn't been closed lol..

did tyrod not tip you on your uber drive or something? Sleep with your wife? I mean seriously this is just getting silly. It's a school night maybe drink some warm milk and get some rest.

Ya thats it. When you dont like what you are reading just shut it down. Thats how must groups operate.