Rex and rob what clowns

From the links that have been shown what did the brothers do wrong? Rex was pushed by a punk and the brother responded in a reasonable manner. What does their chaotic coaching style have to do with this incident in the bar? There was no one who was more critical than I was regarding Rex and his "coaching show". Alluding to this bar scene to their incompetence on the sidelines is not only off base but unfair. There are plenty of reasons to criticize Rex as a coach. Associating this pushing and shoving match which they didn't initiate is unfair.

It is part of his overall bombastic personality. I don't suggest it makes him a worse coach.... the two are unrelated but part of his failure as a coach was his personality. I couldn't stand the man before he arrived in Buffalo, or while he was here or now once he has left.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is part of his overall bombastic personality. I don't suggest it makes him a worse coach.... the two are unrelated but part of his failure as a coach was his personality. I couldn't stand the man before he arrived in Buffalo, or while he was here or now once he has left.

I just don't understand your response. Whether he or his brother had a bombastic or meek personality traits they had no bearing in this incident in which happened to them. The brothers didn't instigate anything. My point in my prior post is regardless what one thinks of them as coaches or people that neither one of them acted inappropriately. For me it is just a small issue of fairness.

From the links that have been shown what did the brothers do wrong? Rex was pushed by a punk and the brother responded in a reasonable manner. What does their chaotic coaching style have to do with this incident in the bar? There was no one who was more critical than I was regarding Rex and his "coaching show". Alluding to this bar scene to their incompetence on the sidelines is not only off base but unfair. There are plenty of reasons to criticize Rex as a coach. Associating this pushing and shoving match which they didn't initiate is unfair.

Yea, Putting your hand around someones neck trying to choke them while getting ready to punch is reasonable.

Yea, Putting your hand around someones neck trying to choke them while getting ready to punch is reasonable.

Rob didn't punch the person. That person was the person who shoved his brother. Rob was more than reasonable in his actions, and so was Rex.

Something I missed when I watched the video the first time, that is a 21-25 year old kid pushing a 54 year old man. That's just not acceptable in a typical macho man bar situation. I hope someone floored that kid and taught him to respect his elders.

Rob didn't punch the person. That person was the person who shoved his brother. Rob was more than reasonable in his actions, and so was Rex.

John, as a former bartender, bar manager and bar owner I can unequivocally state that when a physical confrontation occurs both parties are at fault. Confrontations progress from verbal to physical and it is invariably over something foolish. An intelligent adult ignores the childish verbal remarks and walks away. Edited by chris heff

There's nothing from the video that proves that Ryans were in the right or in the wrong. This video is useless without the preceding footage

There's nothing from the video that proves that Ryans were in the right or in the wrong. This video is useless without the preceding footage

It would take quite a bit to justify a kid in the prime of his life to start pushing around an old fat man.

As someone who lives in downtown Nashville, I can tell you that no respectable Nashvillian would ever hang out at Margaritaville. Awful tourist trap on lower Broadway. Folks should get punched for even going into that place. :D

Agree

It would take quite a bit to justify a kid in the prime of his life to start pushing around an old fat man.

Hey ...I am same age as Rex, and not exetly svelte, but I would like to think if I was talking **** a 25 year old would still take a poke at me cause I look like I can still go!!!!BTW, think I am in the prime of my life and the knucklehead youngins have a ways to go!